• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Direct line insurance company

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

All you need to write is

date: dd mm yy:

their ref aaaaaaaaaaa

Dear Sirs

re whatever Direct Line have headed their letter

I am in receipt of your letter dated DD MM YY concerning the above matter.

As there was no negligence on my part I am advised that I have no liability to you or your insured, and so will not be paying your demand.

I do not expect to hear from you further about this matter.

Yours faithfully
    Bettie

Comment

Hello
      if I’m to send a defence claim form to a county court, should I post it or email it? (This for a ccj in default that the creditors claim I did not reply to their claim form).

Comment

If this is to do with the leaks please tell us exactly what has happened since you told direct line that you denied liability

Comment

Hi
          they kept sending me emails

Comment

Who sent you emails?
            What were your replies?

Have you received a claim form from County Court?
            Who is it from?
            If so what is the date on it?
            How much is it for?
            has the claim yet been allocated to a track?
            What are the particulars of claim?

Perhaps it would be easier if you just post up a redacted copy of the form?

Comment

Direct line
              Except for the one letter I sent
              No I have not received one
              l have not received any of the rest in answer to your questions They last sent me an email in August 2021 awaiting an answer as to why I have not said why I’m not liable.

Thank you by the way

Oh if your referring to defence claim ccj another matter, I sent a defence claim to the court via email but they sent me a letter judgement for claimant in default in brackets.
              Date on it is 22/4/2022. They said I did not reply to the claim form.
              Almost a £1000 including interest and costs.
              Don’t know about the track thing because when I sent the form by email. I was told by email it would take 15 days to respond back last year.
              o2 claim I owe them money, I do not acknowledge the amount as I never entered into an agreement with them and so they sent debt collection agency Lowell and their solicitors to harass me for the amount.

Comment

So your recent post is about a new matter and you need to start a new thread.
                To attach it to an existing matter only causes confusion, and you will not necessarily get the help you require.

On your new thread give full details of all that has happened and others will be along to advise

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                Working...
                X