• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Car Dealer - repair refused at the outset.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It means there will be a hearing at your local court.
    Your local court will inform you of the date of hearing and give you directions regarding the next stage

Comment

• Do you know if i will be able to add any new evidence .. other than whats in the original N244 and addendum ? I so need to bury this crooked load of smart A***** ... what are the odds of ending it with my evidence .. ropey false evidence .. and no statement of truth plus no real chance of them succeeding ?

Comment

• What have you got up your sleeve?

Comment

• Nothing else much just a few more signatures found on various papers that came with car I had not really paid too much notice too ... if I cannot get this thrown out for no chance of succeeding .. no statement of truth ... false signatures i will have to give my law career up lol
          I am so sorry I did a science degree instead of doing law i did have the chance ...
          It would have been so useful ... hope i get a court date soon i don't expect to hear from the defendant especially when he s read my application !
          He might make an offer ? no he wont ?? - I dont think he will want to go to court ? but he might ?

Comment

• so start drafting your witness statement now so you don't have to rush it.

you could also write a response to the defence.

Comment

• I have done the witness statement - response for defence later today and tomorrow. Lots of hospital appointments to go to so takes lots of time up.

The hearing is an N244 application hearing - I am thinking along the lines that they will not decide on the car - solely the N244 evidence ? is that right ?

When I get a hearing date for the N244 will the court send a copy of the form and statement to the defendant or do I need to do that ? - The District Judge at the CCMCC just told the court to hear the case why did he not just strike it out ?? or do they never do that ? ..

Is it the case that the N244 application does not succeed there will b another hearing for the car dispute or will they deal with it all on the one day ?? uncharted territory for me ... I do hope the Judge sees through these crooks with the evidence at hand... and brings an end to it all this ...
              Last edited by Apollo14LMP; 11th April 2019, 13:54:PM.

Comment

• Court hearing is 25th next week 30 min hearing listed got a couple of forms with my n244 and additional evidence.
                doesnt say owt about sending any papers out to the defendant ....
                Says
                Please note
                This case may be released to another judge possibly at a different court ???
                Not sure what they mean by that ?

Comment

• If you have additional evidence then you must not ambush the defendant by just presenting it in court on the day, it could be disallowed. Send a copy of the evidence to the court AND the defendant as soon as you can.

Comment

• Due to holidays not sent anymore evidence. Does defendant just have to answer judges questions ? Can they have a solicitor represent then wont be ls4u as he is struck off ....

Comment

• The judge is the judge and judging on the statements made by claimant and defendant and questions asked of each other. If you are paying a solicitor the why not just pay?

Comment

• Just returned from court - Result - Won!

Judgment given against defendant - Defence struck out as even to untrained eye the signature etc were clearly false, defence case had no merit at all . Statement was deemed to be false - Judge asked me who had written the statement - I just said in all probability their Legal Adviser - LS4U.co.uk

Got to court early got settled traffic on route can be very busy today the roads were dead. Not a busy place where the Hearing Rooms are located. Called in on time - Defendant did not even bother to show their face(s) but case was won quite easily at the end of the day.

So we got our money, consequential losses back, and costs.

Not giving them 14 days to pay - straight to the HCEO once the judgment arrives in the post.

So I have to thank you all from the bottom of my heart - DES8, Ostell and Amethyst, everyone who contributed - Im sure this victory would not have been possible without you all holding my hand! I mean that. sincerely.

Im so glad I got excellent advice from you all - I have learnt a lesson some car dealers and the likes of LS4U (Lawgistics) are a menace - out to simply rob people that they can when they can - without the support and help here I would not have gone through to the end !

I have been really unwell at times through this, wife has been diagnosed with other health conditions - but why should we let these people cheat rob and lie ??

Had to take a stand ... and could not have done it without your help and support! thank you is simply not enough ....

To others who find yourselves in similar situations, you must fight these crooked liars and freeloaders.

Thank you all so much - just off to find a HCEO to collect my funds ... £66.00 for starters ... no waiting pay up time (hopefully).

Comment

• Originally posted by Apollo14LMP View Post
                          Just returned from court - Result - Won!

Judgment given against defendant - Defence struck out as even to untrained eye the signature etc were clearly false, defence case had no merit at all . Statement was deemed to be false - Judge asked me who had written the statement - I just said in all probability their Legal Adviser - LS4U.co.uk

Got to court early got settled traffic on route can be very busy today the roads were dead. Not a busy place where the Hearing Rooms are located. Called in on time - Defendant did not even bother to show their face(s) but case was won quite easily at the end of the day.

Not giving them 14 days to pay - straight to the HCEO once the judgment arrives in the post.

So I have to thank you all from the bottom of my heart - DES8, Ostell and Amethyst, everyone who contributed - Im sure this victory would not have been possible without you all holding my hand! I mean that. sincerely.

Im so glad I got excellent advice from you all - I have learnt a lesson some car dealers and the likes of LS4U (Lawgistics) are a menace - out to simply rob people that they can when they can - without the support and help here I would not have gone through to the end !

I have been really unwell at times through this, wife has been diagnosed with other health conditions - but why should we let these people cheat rob and lie ??

Had to take a stand ... and could not have done it without your help and support! thank you is simply not enough ....

To others who find yourselves in similar situations, you must fight these crooked liars and freeloaders.

Thank you all so much - just off to find a HCEO to collect my funds ... £66.00 for starters ... no waiting pay up time (hopefully).
                          Was it Lawgistics who they used?
                          I work for Roach Pittis Solicitors. I give my free time available to helping other on the forum and would be happy to try and assist informally where needed. Any posts I make on LegalBeagles are for information and discussion purposes only and shouldn't be seen as legal advice. Any advice I provide is without liability.

If you need to contact me please email me on Pt@roachpittis.co.uk .

I have been involved in leading consumer credit and data protection cases including Harrison v Link Financial Limited (High Court), Grace v Blackhorse (Court of Appeal) and also Kotecha v Phoenix Recoveries (Court of Appeal) along with a number of other reported cases and often blog about all things consumer law orientated.

You can also follow my blog on consumer credit here.

Comment

• No they use . Legalsolutions4u.co.uk ... which is run by struck off solicitor !

Thank you for kind advice and input .. i appreciate it very much ...

Comment

No they use . Legalsolutions4u.co.uk ... which is run by struck off solicitor !

Thank you for kind advice and input .. i appreciate it very much ...
                              Ahh ok thanks. Im pleased you got the right result
                              I work for Roach Pittis Solicitors. I give my free time available to helping other on the forum and would be happy to try and assist informally where needed. Any posts I make on LegalBeagles are for information and discussion purposes only and shouldn't be seen as legal advice. Any advice I provide is without liability.

If you need to contact me please email me on Pt@roachpittis.co.uk .

I have been involved in leading consumer credit and data protection cases including Harrison v Link Financial Limited (High Court), Grace v Blackhorse (Court of Appeal) and also Kotecha v Phoenix Recoveries (Court of Appeal) along with a number of other reported cases and often blog about all things consumer law orientated.

You can also follow my blog on consumer credit here.

Comment

Just returned from court - Result - Won!

That's really good news Apollo - well done

Let us know when you get the judgment order through xx

#staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X