• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Virgin Mobile Still Reporting Default On Credit File After 6 Years

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Virgin Mobile Still Reporting Default On Credit File After 6 Years

Hello Guys,

In 2011 i opened a virgin mobile contract account i was a student at the time. The account had a credit limit of £150 at the time as i didn't want to receive a large bill. Anyway long story short i received a bill for £380 odd I think. I called and refused to pay it as i didn't have the funds and explained that's why i asked for a £150 credit limit. Bit of back and forth as I've recently raised a complaint with the executive team because after 6 years they are still leaving negative marks on the file every month. My last payment to them was 23rd of March 2012. How can i make them stop? I was informed it should be removed after 6 years there now telling me it wont be removed until 12/20

any help or advice would be appreciated.
    Tags: None

What was the term of the contract you took out in 2011 and was there a handset included or under a separate contract ? Some phone contracts won't default but wait for the natural termination at the end of the term so it Might be worth sending a SAR to Virgin... include a request for copy of original agreement and transaction lists etc
    #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

The contract term was 24 month's it included a mobile handset i took it out in September 2011. I have phoned Virgin Mobile today and asked for all correspondence in relation to the account be resent along with all transactions. It was my understanding that after 3-6 month's of non payment they had to report the account as delinquent or default.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
      Working...
      X