• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

www.checkmybenefits.co.uk Con? Scam?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• www.checkmybenefits.co.uk Con? Scam?

Checkmybenefits.co.uk

Please lovely research Beagles. Can we put every bit of information on THIS company in this thread.

What we know so far:

They can't spell.
    They frighten very easily.

They claim to be made up of ex CAB staff. (Links to where they do this would be helpful)

Benefits cut for disabled man too ill to go to test - Local - Batley and Birstall News

CMB

Monday, May 7, 2012 at 11:25 PM

Our company is a team who used to work at places government funded, who sorted issues like this every week. Now we have no funding we have to pass the charge on to the client because our team members are no longer government funded. We felt that the best way for us to do this was no win no fee rather than an hourly rate because that way the client only pays if they win. That being said, the website has been taken down by ourselves for the moment and we are reviewing our terms and conditions and our fees. This is because the whole point of starting this company was so that we could continue to do what we loved, i.e. helping people. I'm sure you can appreciate that we cannot do the job for free as we do have to make a living, however as I say, we are looking at the fees and terms. Thanks for the feedback however harsh but fair it may have been!
    "Although scalar fields are Lorentz scalars, they may transform nontrivially under other symmetries, such as flavour or isospin. For example, the pion is invariant under the restricted Lorentz group, but is an isospin triplet (meaning it transforms like a three component vector under the SU(2) isospin symmetry). Furthermore, it picks up a negative phase under parity inversion, so it transforms nontrivially under the full Lorentz group; such particles are called pseudoscalar rather than scalar. Most mesons are pseudoscalar particles." (finally explained to a captivated Celestine by Professor Brian Cox on Wednesday 27th June 2012 )

I am proud to have co-founded LegalBeagles in 2007

If we have helped you we'd appreciate it if you can leave a review on our Trust Pilot page

If you wish to book an appointment with me to discuss your credit agreement, please email kate@legalbeaglesgroup. com
    Tags: None

Re: www.checkmybenefits.co.uk Con? Scam?

Well the word is spreading

http://dawnwillis.wordpress.com/2012...essness-laspo/

And the Allabout forum has the same info as we have on here.

Comment

Yep, I just found that same site Enaid and was just about to post it up when you had beat me to it.

Yes it does seem that we are a force to be reconed with so keep the pressure up Beagles xx

Comment

Have they ever considered setting up a charity I wonder, or even looked into the possibility of doing so? Many charity workers give their time voluntarily, and it strikes me that this is something that could perhaps fit around a paid daytime job.

Comment

searched for details and thought i'd get the registration...

this is what i found.

Company Name Check, Company Name Search

Comment

I think there was some Companies House info on the other thread.

I remember also noticing on their website (before it was swiftly unplugged) that they didn't provide a contact address. You could have the address 'upon request' via email or the contact form that I used.
            "Although scalar fields are Lorentz scalars, they may transform nontrivially under other symmetries, such as flavour or isospin. For example, the pion is invariant under the restricted Lorentz group, but is an isospin triplet (meaning it transforms like a three component vector under the SU(2) isospin symmetry). Furthermore, it picks up a negative phase under parity inversion, so it transforms nontrivially under the full Lorentz group; such particles are called pseudoscalar rather than scalar. Most mesons are pseudoscalar particles." (finally explained to a captivated Celestine by Professor Brian Cox on Wednesday 27th June 2012 )

If we have helped you we'd appreciate it if you can leave a review on our Trust Pilot page

If you wish to book an appointment with me to discuss your credit agreement, please email kate@legalbeaglesgroup. com

Comment

Reverse IP:
              2,956 other sites hosted on this server.

Domain Monitor supports .com, .net, .org, .biz, .info, and .us domains

Domain name:
              checkmybenefits.co.uk

Registrant:
              XXXXXX

Registrant type:
              Unknown

Registrant's address:
              A Street
              Stevenage
              SR3
              United Kingdom

Registered through:
              Network Solutions, LLC
              URL: Domain Names, Web Hosting and Online Marketing Services | Network Solutions

Registrar:
              Key-Systems GmbH t/a NETWORKSOLUTIONS [Tag = NETWORKSOLUTIONS]
              URL: Domain Names, Web Hosting and Online Marketing Services | Network Solutions

Relevant dates:
              Registered on: 12-Apr-2012
              Expiry date: 12-Apr-2014
              Last updated: 12-Apr-2012

Registration status:
              Registered until expiry date.

Name servers:
              ns1.wix.com
              ns2.wix.com

Disclaimer
              WHOIS lookup made at 22:44:49 08-May-2012

Thanks CleverClogs

Last edited by Celestine; 9th May 2012, 22:51:PM. Reason: removed personal details as company closed. details retained for future ref.

Comment

wanna scare em a bit more?

D.L.A.forms help | 3 replies | Discussions | Patient.co.uk

Comment

Originally Posted by CleverClogs
                  Is there any reason to suppose that Daniel XXXXX (for it is he) has registered his claims management company with the Ministry of Injustice?

I've just run a check on the Ministry of Justice website and neither Daniel XXXXX or mybenefitschecker.co.uk are registered. Unless other LBs have any objections, I'm going to shop this parasite to the MoJ and DWP. Quote: Bluebottle

Last edited by Celestine; 10th May 2012, 09:03:AM.

Comment

PLEASE do

I'm digging still, see what i can find

Comment

I think Bluebottle has contacted the DWP already. I'm onto the MOJ and CAB

Comment

Checkmybenefits.co.uk - allaboutFORUMS

Please check post #14, shepherdess.

in her post she quotes

There's another site mentioned in the T&C's, which is still online:

Benefit Help | MybenefitsChecker

Domain name:
                        mybenefitschecker.co.uk

Registrant:
                        phmadmin

Trading as:
                        Powerhouse Media Ltd

Registrant type:
                        UK Limited Company, (Company number: 6445416)

Registrant's address:
                        Crown Bulidings
                        Luton Street
                        Keighley
                        West Yorkshire
                        BD21 2LE
                        United Kingdom

have we a match?!?

Comment

Who we are - JusticeForAll See the supported by on the home page!

Do not appear at Companies House at all

URL plastered everywhere

Comment

Guys,
                            I know where this lot are based, 10mins if that from where i lived in London, I will ask my brother in law to do a walk by with his dogs later today!

It's saying its a charity too..

Justice for All campaign - Disability Alliance UK (United Kingdom)

Comment

They are legit, 100%.

Just called them "My daughter is doing a school project on how a charity run".
                              They are not a charity, they are a campaign pressure group helping disabled people etc get the grants/equiptment etc they need.They described themselves as "the compare the market of the charity world" providing the addresses etc to contact for help. They offered to contact places like MIND and Mencap to get info for daughter (took to seem genuine). They post updates on the latest equality laws etc.

Seems this one doesn't have a companies house number because.. its not actually a company.
                              They are all volunteers it seems.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                              Working...
                              X