• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

hi all

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hi all

hi everyone at legal beagles!!!!! already got so much great advise from everyong with out even asking, so thank you so much!!!!!! a brillaint site and im glad to be part of it!!!!! xxx
    Tags: None

Re: hi all

Hi Mel, and welcome to you. It's always good to see people reading around and getting the info they need, as it usually means they will have a good understanding of the background.

Glad you found Legal Beagles useful !!!

Comment

i keep trying to post but it wont let me for some reason?? any ideas??

Comment

ok, im going to post my prob here and hope sum1 helps lol. my partner is having problems with the csa. he has had an attachment of earnings order for as long as ive known him {5yrs}. when we first got together, no matter how much he earned, they only left him with 179 quid a week. he got laid off, i emailed and wrote to them but we never heard anything back. he started a new job and the letters started again, basically adding 180 every week to his bill!!! again, we told them of our situation but never got any replies. about 6mths later, another aoe was put on him, again leaving him with 179 a week. his hours were cut to 32 per week, so the attachment was only being paid at around 10 quid a week. they still added the rest on his bill which now stands at 12 grand!! once again he was laid off in march, back on the dole and they have been told this 5 times but we are just being ignored. thankfully his son was 19 in jan so its now stopped but we are not getting anywhere with them. after telling them the 3rd time he was unemployed, they sent another aoe to us and his previous boss!!!!! the latest off them now was an enforcement letter saying he had 5 days to pay 6 grand but we have not heard nothing up to yet. we have told them to deduct something from his jsa but total ignorance again. can anyone help??? thanks xx
        Last edited by juicymel; 29th April 2012, 19:23:PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Hiya Mel.

sorry you've been having problems starting a thread, we have been having an influx of spammers, so to fight them the Admins have had to tighten up security a bit.
          I'm not an expert on the CSA, so I will put a call out for help and ask that the thread be moved to the CSA forums for you to help the experts see it

If you keep having problems starting a thread, please dont hesitate to PM me and ask for a thread to be opened, if you let me know the category I will open it in the right place and under your name.

Puff

Comment

thank you soo much, im new and still learning lol!!!! xx

Comment

no problem
              everyone is here to help you, there may be a little delay occasionally, but normally its cos the admins are up to their ears in something, but there will always be someone here having a read.
              I've asked for your thread to be moved, now waiting for the calvalry to come in, listen out for the bugles.. when the come in they do it in style here.
              When i first found this place, I was scared to post, now im proud to call them my friends, I trust them all totally!

Comment

i think the sites brilliant. i only googled mackenzie hall and got directed here and with all the other people who have had dealings with them, i didnt need to ask for help, i just filed the letters under i lol!!!!!

Comment

Hi Mel - yeah, as Puff says, the recent spam problems have meant that new members have to check with admin before starting a thread. You're clearly not a spammer, so I hope it will be easier for you, now !!!

CSA is not my area - I guess I've been fortunate so far. But I would go as far as to ask you to make sure that you get everything in writing - whether it be snail-mail or e-mail. Keep it safe.

We're talking about £12K, which it seems may not all be due. Yet the CSA are behaving like a 'bottom of the pile' Debt Collection Agency. If this matter has to go through the Courts, then the behaviour of both parties prior to litigation is (or SHOULD) be taken into account. Keep a record - a GOOD record of this. Keep it in writing. Do NOT contact CSA by phone unless it really is necessary.

Comment

thank u bill, we still have not heard anything back but i believe it will be better going to court as we will actually be listened to that way. ill keep you updated xxx

Comment

hi again all, loving the new look site!!!!! we had another letter today,headline WE ARE TAKING YOU TO COURT!!! it says as we have not paid since the last threat letter, they have applied to a magistrates court under section 33 of the child support act 1991
                      . there is a summons attached with the date and it says we dont have to attend but they can start action without us being there. what should we do? should we attend or just wait? and if we go, does anyone have any idea what the process will be??? thanks and i look forward to some advice xxx

Comment

Like I said, this is not my area Mel. Firstly, is it a genuine summons issued by the Court, or a 'lash-up' issued by the CSA or their agents ?

If this is a genuine summons, then if you have decided that you are going to "Have your day in Court," now is the time. You will be appearing as the Defendant, so basically what you need to do is look at their Particulars of Claim, and prepare your defence to each and every aspect of their claim against you. If you don't appear, then the chances are that the CSA will be granted a Judgement against you, as you will have shown that you are not defending yourself, and thus implying liability.

That's about as far as I can advise, I'm afraid.

Comment

I don't know much personally on the CSA but I know someone who does........! I'll pm them

Hopefully the court will request a detailed income and expenditure breakdown and you may end up with a fairer payment regime than you are currently experiencing.
                          "Although scalar fields are Lorentz scalars, they may transform nontrivially under other symmetries, such as flavour or isospin. For example, the pion is invariant under the restricted Lorentz group, but is an isospin triplet (meaning it transforms like a three component vector under the SU(2) isospin symmetry). Furthermore, it picks up a negative phase under parity inversion, so it transforms nontrivially under the full Lorentz group; such particles are called pseudoscalar rather than scalar. Most mesons are pseudoscalar particles." (finally explained to a captivated Celestine by Professor Brian Cox on Wednesday 27th June 2012 )

I am proud to have co-founded LegalBeagles in 2007

If we have helped you we'd appreciate it if you can leave a review on our Trust Pilot page

If you wish to book an appointment with me to discuss your credit agreement, please email kate@legalbeaglesgroup. com

Comment

FROM SPRINGER SPANIEL:

I've looked at this thread, downloaded it and haven't yet replied, I will look at it properly 2moro. They should go and see their MP, who may have a surgery tomorrow or Saturday.

From my experience, those on benefits were expected to pay £5/week out of their benefits, that was the maximum as it was all they were considered to be able to do without. I think the OP should probably write stating that he disputes the amount and will write further on this once he has obtained more advice, pointing out ONCE again, that his only income is benefits, with proof of this, in the menatime offering £5/week and copying this letter to his MP.

You are welcome to post this, I am still having tech probs

Springer
                            Last edited by Celestine; 4th May 2012, 09:12:AM.
                            "Although scalar fields are Lorentz scalars, they may transform nontrivially under other symmetries, such as flavour or isospin. For example, the pion is invariant under the restricted Lorentz group, but is an isospin triplet (meaning it transforms like a three component vector under the SU(2) isospin symmetry). Furthermore, it picks up a negative phase under parity inversion, so it transforms nontrivially under the full Lorentz group; such particles are called pseudoscalar rather than scalar. Most mesons are pseudoscalar particles." (finally explained to a captivated Celestine by Professor Brian Cox on Wednesday 27th June 2012 )

I am proud to have co-founded LegalBeagles in 2007

If we have helped you we'd appreciate it if you can leave a review on our Trust Pilot page

If you wish to book an appointment with me to discuss your credit agreement, please email kate@legalbeaglesgroup. com

Comment

can u pleaase dit this, allow me to edit or mve the thread to VIP please ?

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                              Working...
                              X