• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

UN report into the welfare system

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UN report into the welfare system

Thinking out loud here and the governments welfare system and the DWP
    I have very personal experience of the consequences of the treatment of people by the DWP.
    My youngest sister s husband or brother in law worked for over 30 years in his job as a bricklayer,no skiving or time off simply getting on with things to earn a living.
    His health deteriorated suddenly and couldn't work.His treatment was to say the least shocking been sent on work a capability assessments when he could hardly walk and been declared fit for work then being denied benefits putting them both in desperate straits.
    The culmination of this was driving 50 miles after they phoned me at 2 am telling me they had decided to kill themselves in a suicide pact.i turned up at their door and received no answer so i had to kick the door in,fortunately they were both alright.They then appealed the decision and won,it as left them a mark on them they are different people.In light of the UNs report into the governments so called welfare reforms can this be used in some way to claim compensation for the way they were treated in fact for everybody who as experienced similar treatment,in some cases succeeding in their suicide attempt
    Tags: None

this countries human rights has been suspect for many a decades, all reports made and then the government (yes Minister types) say ignore they will give up - Oh! by the way let us get a pay rise for their cheek to question us, funny????????? TRUE, like so called district judges they do not make mistakes they " MISDIRECT THEMSELVES" all the time. law for one and a law for another. MPs state legislation is law as act of Parliament Judge can interpret as they see fit - GOOBLY GOOK that is the sort of so called justice/human rights ion this country

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
    Working...
    X