• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

citi financial and settled accounts in 2003

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• citi financial and settled accounts in 2003

hi, need some advice please

I have 3 loans with citi financial which where3 paid of in full in 2003. I know there was ppi on them because I was told it was needed to safe guard the loans. I have received my SAR but no information with regard the loans, only my credit card statements, which has also been seetlrd .
    I have the account numbers and bank statements of amounts paid. So I forwarded this information and have been told there system was updated in 2005 so there is no chance of finding out any information. Is this correct or am I able to peruse this further.
    Thanks
    Gill x
    Tags: None

Re: citi financial and settled accounts in 2003

Hiya, hope your well.

Was the loans set up by Citi, or was there a broker involved?

How long ago were they paid up? If over the last 6 years they should have information of the breakdown of the settlement which should also show PPI, so if this applies to you ask them for the copies of the settlement breakdown in writing. x (I note you said 2003 but was that for all of the loans)? x

Comment

Hi Di, I'm good thank you, hope you are well!!!
      The loan was arranged by associates finance then taken over by city, it was settled in 2003.

Thank you
      Gill x

Comment

Hi every one, I have an update from Citi... good news, they have upheld one of the accounts and refunded the ppi plus interest. I sent them copies of payments taken from my bank account made to them, but I thing what nailed it for me was letting them know I had been in contact with the Information commission organisation (ICO).
        Never give up
        Gill x

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
        Working...
        X