• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Pre June 2000 Welcome Finance Claims

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pre June 2000 Welcome Finance Claims

Just to let you all know that I have just found out after several years of searching that LLoyds were the Underwriters for my loan taken out with Welcome Finance in May 2000; hope this helps
    Tags: None

Re: Pre June 2000 Welcome Finance Claims

Originally posted by a foster View Post
    Just to let you all know that I have just found out after several years of searching that LLoyds were the Underwriters for my loan taken out with Welcome Finance in May 2000; hope this helps
    Please post on your original thread for continuity of advice.

nem

Comment

Re: Pre June 2000 Welcome Finance Claims

I would like to know if anybody could shed any light regarding LLoyds and Welcome Finance; I have written to LLoyds regarding the PPi mis sale, they agree that they are indeed the Underwriters but Welcome is responsible; I am awaiting Welcomes response - probably a negative one; I would also like help with a mechanical breakdown issue with additional insurances that I was forced to buy in April 2002; I have approached Welcome and they responded saying that they did not have to pay out because a High Court ruled that Scheme had been put in place in 2011 for 2 months and that I should have claimed then which I did to no avail; having scrutinised the agreement, I thought I'd approach Royal and Sun Alliance whose name appears on the HP agreement for the car as the Insurer/Broker - Royal Sun Alliance did respond and I have this in writing stating that they never sold this type of insurance back then; what can I do now; please can someone advise, thanks
      Last edited by a foster; 21st June 2015, 18:14:PM. Reason: wrong thread area

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
      Working...
      X