• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

PPI Welcome Finance/Direct Car Finance

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PPI Welcome Finance/Direct Car Finance

Ive been trying to pursue a mis sold PPI issue dating back to around 2002. I sent the claim to Welcome but they say whislt they provided the finance a broker sold the PPI and that I should claim through the broker. My problem is that Direct Car Finance (DCF) changed its name to Zapaoloanes Ltd and both companies have fallen into a black hole (dissolved etc). I have spoken with FOS, who havent been able to trace DCF or Zapaoloanes yet and they suggest finding out who the underwriters were and write to them first before coming back to FOS. Can anyone point me in the right direction of finding out who the broker/underwriters were for Direct Car Finance back in 2002 please. I have to say that I have never hit so many proverbial brick walls on this issue!!! Thanks
    Tags: None

Re: PPI Welcome Finance/Direct Car Finance

Hi, I have a copy of my agreement for a car from Welcome bought in April 2002; it say s my underwriters were Royal and Sun Alliance but.... on contacting Royal and Sun Alliance, they wrote to me and said the never sold this insurance plus it clearly states their name on the Welcome Finance Agreement! I've written to Welcome with my concerns - wonder what reply I'm going to get as I have proof, hope this helps

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
    Working...
    X