• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

PPI refund and company fees

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PPI refund and company fees

Hi folks
    I need some advice on this. I had claims through a company who was acting on my in 2012. MBNA refused any payment and have reviewed their decision two years later. They have now decided I am owed PPI refund and sent me a letter completely out of the blue, with a figure they will send me in next 28 days. The company have had no contact with me for two years since telling me that the refund had failed. How will the company know that I have been contacted and am I to expect a bill after having no correspondence from them. Also separately I have been contacted by the Halifax bank saying that they believe that they owe me a refund. I have completed their complaint form and sent it back. I have been talking to them providing them with details to assist a decision. Again no company involved. Are they going to turn up if this also proves successful. If so again how would they know? Is be grateful for any advice on this. I would feel aggrieved to pay a company that didn't do anything for two years and I have done the work myself on both occasions. Many thanks in advance
    Tags: None

Re: PPI refund and company fees

Hi and welcome.

It does seem so unfair, considering you have had no direct contact with them for some time. Does any paperwork you have (if any) state details of the procedures, timescales, and terms and conds etc?

Anyhow, another thing you can do is complain to the Claims Management (Ministry of Justice)MOJ) as it may work out that you owe the claims company nothing.

http://www.justice.gov.uk/complaints...ent-regulation

Comment

Re: PPI refund and company fees

Who is the claims company?

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
      Working...
      X