• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Your Genworth letters please

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Your Genworth letters please

Originally posted by lulubomb View Post
    Hi Di
    I've read your many helpful posts. I believe I need to contact genworth ( telephoned Earlier and not answering ) to make a claim for principles card ! Please could you guide me with that to write ? Many thanks ,Lou
    Hi and welcome to LB.:tinysmile_twink_t2:

Yes of course, give me a few moments and I shall message you with the info etc........good luck and please keep us posted x x

Comment

Hi Di ,
      Thanks for the welcome and the letter. Is that genworths actual address on your letter ? I have no details for them ( other than a telephone number ). My other problem is- I have no old paperwork and can't recall when I took the principles card out !! Memory ! Lol.
      Thanks for your help xx

Comment

Dear Lou,

Our fabulous Di is the best to help with Genworth.

It may be a good idea to send for SAR and you'll get all available information.
        I found it very helpful for all my cases to get SAR.
        It may take up to 40 days, but it is well worth it.

I am sure one of us, Di, or myself will find the address for you.
        If you need any help with SAR, please let us know.

Good luck.

Victoria

Comment

Originally posted by di30 View Post
          Hi there

Yes it looks generic.

If you wish to see a copy of my letter to Genworth please message me, its all to do with the wording of the complaint.:tinysmile_twink_t2: I would not give up as yet, there are still avenues to try but see my letter and go from there.

Cheers
          Di
          Hi Di
          having had my claim rejected by Debenhams/Santander I am going to have a try with Genworth , I wondered if you could send me a copy of your template letter as I'm determined not to give up without a fight!
          Many thanks
          Helen

Comment

Hi Di ,
            Thanks for the welcome and the letter. Is that genworths actual address on your letter ? I have no details for them ( other than a telephone number ). My other problem is- I have no old paperwork and can't recall when I took the principles card out !! Memory ! Lol.
            Thanks for your help xx
            Hiya

Yes its the actual address to Genworth.

Let us know how you get on with this, good luck x

Comment

Originally posted by helensmum View Post
              Hi Di
              having had my claim rejected by Debenhams/Santander I am going to have a try with Genworth , I wondered if you could send me a copy of your template letter as I'm determined not to give up without a fight!
              Many thanks
              Helen
              Hi Helen

Have responded to your email, hope it helps and the best of luck with this. x

Comment

Hi Di ,
                Thanks for your help xx

Have you been intouch with Ikano bank, they took over from Santander in 2005 and I contacted them first last year in regards to my principles account.

Comment

Hi Di,

I am looking into making a claim regarding the PPI associated with my wife's Dorothy Perkins card (she has had the card since 1997). I have been reading some of the posts on this forum and wondered if you could also forward me a copy of the template letter that you have used with Genworth please?

Many Thanks
                  Lee.

Comment

hi Di,

Can I please have a copy of your letters to Genworth. Santander have refused me as well saying that the salesperson was not financially trained to give advice.

thanks a lot

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                    Working...
                    X