• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Natwest PPI Claim

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Natwest PPI Claim

Hi Everyone,

I have a question and cannot find anything on the internet (been looking since 9pm last night lol) Does anyone know what Natwest charged for PPI between 2001 - 2005? I cannot find anything and what to try to get come idea of what I can expect. The complaint was upheld and just waiting for the offer letter now. Any info would be great! I have an interest figure and dates but not the amount.

Thanks in advance.

Lou Lou xxx
    Tags: None

Re: Natwest PPI Claim

I am sure Leclerc will be along later honey and he will be able to tell you I'm sure of that :tinysmile_twink_t2: x

Comment

I need to clarify what you mean by what they charged for PPI? Interest rate wise it would be the same as the loan rate...
      "Family means that no one gets forgotten or left behind"
      (quote from David Ogden Stiers)

Comment

Thanks Guys

PPI for a credit card but luckily I found it on way back when archive I love that site!! Natwest have upheld my PPI complaint too so just wanted to get a better idea. Barclays egg card decision is on the way and I'm hammering Santander for an answer. 6 claims 4 won 2 to go!

Got my big sisters to do next! xx

Comment

YAY wonderful work honey! well done!! :tinysmile_twink_t2: xx

Comment

I spoke too soon...I had to query the amount. They said they could only find statement from Feb 2003 but with my AG account they had all my records lol very strange anyway so they have made assumptions from Nov 2001 until that date from the records available. Now I know 100% that in the first month I spent £800+ then my last balance when PPI stopped was over £3000 in March 2005. Does £428 in premiums sound right? To me it doesn't and from what I can work out my premiums should've been around £665 mark. Very strange! I was also paying for Theft and Loss at £12 a year so I've claimed that too as now I know that you automatically get it anyway.

Any help would be great!

Comment

Oh dear me! I hope Leclerc who knows this bank very well, will be able to advise soon for you honey Xx

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
              Working...
              X