• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

JD Williams Group

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JD Williams Group

Hi everyone. Just wondered whether anyone knows who I should contact with regards to JDWilliams accounts. My credit report shows I have a number of accounts with them over the years, including 50+, Simply B, Simply Yours, Marisota and Julipa. Do I write to each company or to JDWilliams? Plus does anyone know if there is a telephone number re PPI claims for this group or alternatively an address. Many Thanks.
    Tags: None

Re: JD Williams Group

Hi there.

Firstly, I would not recommend that you contact them by telephone, as they can quite easily fob you off, its best to correspond in writing in any circumstances, and keep copies for your records.
    I will search some info on the business for you, email and address etc and get back to you soon.

Comment

Re: JD Williams Group

As said about about finding details, it does look like you can contact them by completing the form below link, I would explain your position on the accounts held, and catalogue acc numbers, ask them to send you the appropriate forms in the post to complete as you want to make a reclaim on the insurance applied to your accounts. They should send you these in the post.

https://www.jdwilliams.co.uk/shop/co...=otherEnquires

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
      Working...
      X