• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Welcome/fscs/gap/brakedown

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Welcome/fscs/gap/brakedown

Recently filled a fsce form to get non ppi insurances back from welcome,e as fscs are taking claims on since jan 2014 since went into default. Has any one elc filled these in and won

mine gap totally 320
    brake down cover 700

i claimed of brakedown cover claim was 34 pound does thst make any difference to claim as when I took the loan I was told I needed ppi / brakedown / gap. Thanks
    Tags: None

Re: Welcome/fscs/gap/brakedown

Hi there

I have dealt with the FSCS but that was some years ago and was successful.

If you also had PPI, that should be separate to reclaim and not to do with GAP. :tinysmile_twink_t2:

Comment

I won ppi last mth of them , and I got sent forms for other insurances gap/ breakdown cover as now people are able claim them back from27 th jan this year

dogs it matter I made a claim on my breakdown cover 35 pound. I use hit cos I got told I had to take with others insurances I took loan out

Also when I took the car hp loan out I didt drive no had any licence nor was I asked if I did. I got the car for a ex parameter to drive but I sure I was only one on policies so would I of been covered cheers

Comment

Gap and Breakdown were standard sales with Welcome Car finance. If you were not a driver a the time it sounds like misselling to me .

Comment

Cheers , no wasn't , still not was a ex thst drove but I was mean leader on laon and I aware I was the only one on policeys , I was told I needed tbese insurance to get loan approved etc.

Comment

So if gap/ brakedown were standards sales thst mean you had to take them I was told I needed to get loan approved , ppi has already been upheld as there told me I needed all these to get loan cheers

Comment

Hi all, I also wish to reclaim GAP misselling (taken pre2005). However, when I contacted FSCS a few years ago it was impossible because the misselling took place pre2005. Could you please share the latest Jan2014 FSCS info with me? (Re above Stacy22).

Cheers.

Comment

Mine was took out aug 2006 , the fscs update there web site with updstes it saus there taking non ppi claim now from welcome ile try copy and paste

Comment

Home > News > 2014 > Update for customers of Welcome Financial Services Ltd (WFSL)
                  Update for customers of Welcome Financial Services Ltd (WFSL)
                  27th January 2014

Customers of Welcome Financial Services Limited (WFSL) are now able to submit claims to the Financial Services Compensation Scheme (FSCS) in relation to advice on or the arranging of non-Payment Protection Insurance (non-PPI) and other regulated financial products.

FSCS declared WFSL in default on 2 March 2011, and so far FSCS has been paying compensation to customers of the firm with eligible PPI claims only.

If you think you have a claim, you can contact WFSL’s customer services team on 0845 373 0386 or write to them at Welcome Finance, PO Box 10950, Sandringham House, Harlow, CM20 9JF.

For further details on the types of products and services that we protect please visit our ‘what we cover’ page.

Comment

This is on fscs ( thread above ). I saw after wining ppi last mth I was told I needed ppi as well as gap and brakedown I now sum tired a claim for gap and brakedown f

Comment

Subscribe
                      Never give up, Never surrender.

Comment

Hi all. Thank you for sharing the above info with me.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                        Working...
                        X