• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

ppi complaint and the debt collection agency

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ppi complaint and the debt collection agency

Hi there all.
    I have a question and hope some kind person can help me.
    Early 2002 i took out a few loans, sadly due to taking on more than i could handle and burying my head in the sand,they were all sold on to a debt collector which I have been maintaining untill very recently
    I made a ppi complaint on the loans which has been upheld by one of the banks so far and has made me an offer.
    Question is... will the bank (rbs) notify the d.c.a and pass the redress on to them? or take it for themself as when rbs sold the debt, they wouldnt get the full amount (think 6p in the pound) they may see that as arrears?
    Thanks a lot guys.
    Pip x
    Tags: None

Re: ppi complaint and the debt collection agency

Hi and welcome

This may depend if your debt was fully assigned and sold, I shall try to find details on this but sure there are links in relation of this in the forum somewhere on here.

Comment

Originally posted by di30 View Post
      Hi and welcome

This may depend if your debt was fully assigned and sold, I shall try to find details on this but sure there are links in relation of this in the forum somewhere on here.
      Thank you x

Comment

Dca claim they bought the debt. Initially they were working on behalf of the o.c but now own the debt,. I requested to see the original deed of assignment.
        I ignored the debt for a number of years, only started to maintain it in 2011

Comment

Right okay, just found a thread I started on behalf of a friend sometime ago, check it out here;
          http://www.legalbeagles.info/forums/...encies-Refunds

Comment

Thanks for that Di, very informative.
            Im 99% sure the debt is assigned absolute, I remember getting letters to that effect a few years ago, but they got 'filed'

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
            Working...
            X