• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

CONFUSED about PPI payments

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CONFUSED about PPI payments

1st credit are persuing a Lloyds Tsb credit card from 2004, requested the original agreement which was forwarded, the PPI box had been ticked No that we he did not want PPI, as he is self employed. On review of old statment 2005 PPI had been deducted . We questioned 1st credit who said the statment includes debit entries from Aug 2005 to June 2006 and tsb did not provide cover on this account and the PPI applied to a different crediter. The have stated that this is to be taken to court
    I am really confuse.
    BIG thanks in advance:tinysmile_hmm_t2:
    Tags: None

Re: CONFUSED about PPI payments

Originally posted by gillwall View Post
    1st credit are persuing a Lloyds Tsb credit card from 2004, requested the original agreement which was forwarded, the PPI box had been ticked No that we he did not want PPI, as he is self employed. On review of old statment 2005 PPI had been deducted . We questioned 1st credit who said the statment includes debit entries from Aug 2005 to June 2006 and tsb did not provide cover on this account and the PPI applied to a different crediter. The have stated that this is to be taken to court
    I am really confuse.
    BIG thanks in advance:tinysmile_hmm_t2:

If the old statement of 2005 says PPI had been deducted, you were the person named on the account and you were making the payments then you are entitled to a refund of the PPI paid on the account.

If they say that the PPI cover was applied to a different creditor then I would send a SAR and question the whole account as it sounds very dodgy to me, why would you be paying PPI for a different creditor?

Why have they said that 'this needs to be taken to court'? are they making a claim against you for non-payment/arrears or something?

Comment

Hi Ian
      Thanks for the quick reply, I will request a SAR Yes they are taking hubby to court, no payments have been made since 2007, he recived the letter of intention on dec 28th 2013, done an online acknowlgment. Also stating he intends to defend the claim, asking for ppi to be refunded as it wasnt requested.
      Thanks
      Gillx

Comment

Any more advice please.
        Gillx

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
        Working...
        X