• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Fscs welcome ppi

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fscs welcome ppi

Need little help. 2006 I got a load of welcome got told I needed ppi etc total amount 10400 grand was paid off I know now welcome defaulted claims going through fscs I only just found out yuor able get ppi bsck

I phoned fscs last week for forms there sending them out now , there did tell me there contacted me in 2012 to claim back but I moved in 2011 as I married a man in the army so now in married housing there have all wot I paid etc on there data base

what is the chance me getting ppi back how long do fscs I understand it 8 weeks there don't charge? Has any one claimed and won or roughly how much will I get back if I do thank yuo in advance sorry about spelling mistakes just done z14 hour shift
    Tags: None

Re: Fscs welcome ppi

Hi there

I'm sure all will be fine and the fact that you gave them a genuine reason and moved as well, they should still deal with your claim.
    Hope the forms arrive soon, if you need any help once they arrive let us know and if any problems, good luck.:tinysmile_twink_t2:

I have been through the FSCS about PPI in regards of another business and received a good amount back, i'm sure there may be write ups of updates on the FSCS website about details of refunds.

Comment

Thank you , do you know how long it took to sort out ,, wot will get back on 10400 roughly. There was fine with me at new address as there can't find my details since as we living on a garrison just had to send prove had stamped by post office ,,

also I finally got my hubby sort a ppi claim out cut storey short he got loads loans out he was single total 44 grand , it all got paid of 2009, I think was black horse , halifax loans yuo name it be had it lol loan company's know armed forses when on sick get full pay and can East cover cost of loans there knew my hubby was in army and new he was covered though his work benfits wot are the chances on getting this sorted and how long does it take sort out throu a ppi company them you see on tv thanks

Comment

Hope all goes well and hope the info helps you on the other thread too. x

Check out the FSCS here, its useful x :tinysmile_twink_t2:

http://www.fscs.org.uk/your-claim/

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
        Working...
        X