• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

MBNA not paying out PPI compensation

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MBNA not paying out PPI compensation

Hi there I'm wondering if anyone else has been through the same process with MBNA for a PPI claim? I logged my complaint via a claims company in June 2012. MBNA advised there was no claim so I was advised to contact the FOS which I did. My claim was upheld by the FOS and in June 2013 I was advised by MBNA they were going to agree to pay the compensation. Six months have passed yet I'm still waiting to receive my payment. I have made numerous calls to the claims company who are the calling MBNA, they have been saying they have sent cheques out basically on a monthly basis yet I've not received one. I feel they are trying to fob me off. Is there anything I can do about this please. The last time the claims company called MBNA they asked for the cheque to be sent by recorded delivery. That was another month ago and still no payment. I'm feeling very frustrated as if it was me owing them the money I'm sure I would have have some bailiffs knocking my door by now.
    Tags: non payment

Re: MBNA not paying out PPI compensation

Hi and welcome

If you've not done so yet I would be writing to The Manager (Chief executiven officer) of MBNA.

I take it the claims company want a chunk of it as well then?
    (aww shame you used one, you could have done this all free) if you do have further reclaims, please have a go yourself with free help and templates from us here.

I do hope you hear soon, but maybe if you have a good local MP, explain about your situation and ask them to write to them on your behalf, it may give them a nudge.

Please keep us posted, good luck.:tinysmile_twink_t2:

Comment

Thank you very much for your help di30! I will get writing today, I will let you know how I get on. I used the claims company as I had an awful lot of claims to make, and I would have got them all muddled if I had done it myself. Fingers crossed the CEO will come through!

Comment

Your most welcome,
        Hope you hear some good news soon, any further probs please let us know, cheers x:tinysmile_twink_t2:

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
        Working...
        X