• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

PPI is there a deadline?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PPI is there a deadline?

Hi,

Could someone please tell me if there is a deadline to put in a claim for PPI.

I am asking as i am currently being pursued in court for an hsbc bank loan and someone mentioned i may be able to claim back my PPI.

Also the loan i am being pursued for was a renewal whereby i took a new loan out and repaid my previous one earlier than scheduled but i am not sure if i received any refund from the original PPI for settling early.

Thanks in advance
    Tags: None

Re: PPI is there a deadline?

Hiya

Well I made successful reclaims with ppi accounts being taken out from the 90's, it does help if you still have as many details as you can though, especially the account number of the loans.

I would certainly give it a shot and also make it clear that you only just realised that being mis sold applies to you.

Any probs let us know, good luck and of course if you need help.

If you were mis sold on both then pursue the both to the ones who set up and sold you the ppi with the loans.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
    Working...
    X