• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

MBNA

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MBNA

I sent a SAR to MBNA requesting information two accounts.

I received their reply today and would be interested to know your thoughts on the contents.

The information re the account on which ppi was refunded contains an agreement with the ppi box ticked.

The information re the other account, which they say they won't pay out on, contains an agreement with no tick in the ppi box but my signature stating that 'I understand that I am purchasing the product ticked above on credit provided by you'

I would be interested to know what you think.
    Tags: None

Re: MBNA

Do the statements re: the second account show that PPI premiums were debited?
    If so, have you requested the refund of PPI on the second account.

And what kind of account was this, a loan or which type of credit card?

Comment

Yes PPI was debited on the second account which was a Virgin card as was the first account.

I have requested a refund but

Comment

The statements re the first acciunt show that PPI was debited. I have requested a refund on the second account but my claim was not upheld even though my circumstances were the same as those in my claim on the first account.

The accounts were both for Virgin credit cards.

Comment

Then you need to re-submit your claim!
          What were the reasons you gave on the MBNA PPI claim form?
          why do you think that MBNA mis-sold the PPI on the second card?

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
          Working...
          X