• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

gregory pennington ppi

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• gregory pennington ppi

Hi there im new to this site so hello everyone .

Im trying to find info out about gregory pennington ppi reclaim any info would be much help

thanks

darren
    Tags: None

Re: gregory pennington ppi

Originally posted by dazmac71 View Post
    Hi there im new to this site so hello everyone .

Im trying to find info out about gregory pennington ppi reclaim any info would be much help

thanks

darren
    Hi Darren and welcome

Do you mean that you were mis sold ppi from that business?

I don't know much about them, but are they a company that supposed to help you with consolidation debt? and they pay this for you for a small monthly repayment back to them with PPI?

Comment

Originally posted by di30 View Post
      Hi Darren and welcome

Do you mean that you were mis sold ppi from that business?

I don't know much about them, but are they a company that supposed to help you with consolidation debt? and they pay this for you for a small monthly repayment back to them with PPI?

They are a debt management company, the underwriter for the PPI is a company called Sterling Insurance, but looking through the paperwork and speaking to Sterling, the
      insurance does not exist, for example when we realised the daylight theft ... we asked Gregory Pennington and the payment was stopped.

I sent a complaint to the Ombudsman .. but after months of seating on this case the final word was nothing could be done.... they suggested that I could take Gregory Pennington to court instead.

Comment

Yes Gregory Pennington was charging its customers PPI, the underwriter of the PPI was listed as Sterling Insurance. I presented this to the Ombudsman
        and their final word was in favour of Gregory Pennington.. what I fail to understand is... I was in debt... I was given Gregory Pennington as the solution
        to my problem... but in the process they managed to sneak in a small insurance to protect my monthly payments and remember this was not for a loan
        I did not owe them money ... they where just managing the debt.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
        Working...
        X