• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Reclaim PPI from the Halifax

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reclaim PPI from the Halifax

could someone please let me know if it is worth emailing and writing to the CEO of the Halifax Bank to see if they can anything about my claim which has recently been rejected. I see on this forum that many poeple have copied the CEO into emails and have got lucky. also does anybody know who the CEO is and how i go about trying to find there e-mail address. Any help would be grateful.

regards
    Adele
    Tags: None

Re: Reclaim PPI from the Halifax

Hi and welcome Adele

Yes definately.
    I take it you as well have received one of those standard Halifax rejection letters?

Do you mind posting it on here (by deleting personal details) in order for others who have dealt with them to have a say as well please?

Was it the final decision? (the final decision will enclose leaflet details of the FOS). If not you can still write back to complaints but otherwise yes you could write/email CEO.

Hopefully one of the guys here will post up with the direct email addy for you soon, will keep a check on this for you x

Comment

Many Thanks Di

Comment

Hi,

I am having the same problem, although they did refund on one policey fairly quickly. I have sent 3 letters now, but they are not acknowleding my reasons. SO could i ask for the CEO details alos/

Many thanks
        claire

Comment

Originally posted by claire1 View Post
          Hi,

I am having the same problem, although they did refund on one policey fairly quickly. I have sent 3 letters now, but they are not acknowleding my reasons. SO could i ask for the CEO details alos/

Many thanks
          claire
          Hi Claire and welcome

Certainly!

I would say about the poor customer service as well, in regards of them not corresponding to your letters, any further information, and ask the CEO to respond by 14 days of them receiving your email/letter.

Adele, same for you on the 14 days.

Comment

Hi Di,

ThANK YOU FOR YOUR WELCOME.

Sorry for being stupid, but i cant see the CEO details, can you direct me please :-)

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
            Working...
            X