• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

HELP !! Lifestyle Claims Terms and Conditions

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HELP !! Lifestyle Claims Terms and Conditions

Hello everyone im trying to help my friend who has gotten into a pickle with Lifestyle Claims she was cold called last year and went through the process to reclaim PPI from her Sainsburys Credit Card

Long Story short they have ended up taking £600 from the credit card account causing her financhial distress i have been trying to find the terms and conditions as she cant find a copy.

Sainsburys said they can wright off the dept if she can provide the Ts and Cs

i would really appreciate a link if anyone can help

I dont know what else i can do i have been reading through and its blowing my mind

thank you for taking time to read
    Tags: None

Re: HELP !! Lifestyle Claims Terms and Conditions

I assume that Sainsburys want the T&Cs to establish that Lifestyle have breached the contract, as this is the main requirement for entitlement to a chargeback on the credit card. Unfortunately the up-front fees paid to Lifestyle Claims don't feature in their T&Cs and so won't be of any assistance.

Lifestyle Claims went into administration in October and so what you need to need to do instead is send Sainsburys a copy of administrators appointment (http://www.london-gazette.co.uk/issu...otices/1687610) to establish that the contract was broken at that point on the basis that they are no longer capable of fullfilling the service that was paid for.

Also can you tell us if your friend's name appears in the list of creditors in the attached document? You need to look carefully as the names are not neccessarily in alphabetical order within their letter groupings.
    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by purple2013 View Post
      Hello everyone im trying to help my friend who has gotten into a pickle with Lifestyle Claims she was cold called last year and went through the process to reclaim PPI from her Sainsburys Credit Card
      When you say they ''went through the process to reclaim PPI'', how far did the process get?

Comment

For what it's worth here are Client Connection Ltd's (Lifestyle Claims) T&Cs.
        Attached Files

Comment

Lifestyle Claims as your friend might be aware that they went into administration last October.

Your friend should call her bank/credit card company bank/ credit card provider as under section 75 of the consumer credit act you can claim that you have not received any service from this company they may be able to refund you. You can read here your rights http://www.legalbeagles.info/forums/...mer-credit-act

I would also tell your friend to phone Sainsbury banking and advise them that as Lifestyle are in administration any claims should come directly to you.

If a company call your friend or write and say they that they have taken over from Lifestyle - DO NOT sign any papers giving them permission to act on her behalf.

Originally posted by purple2013 View Post

Long Story short they have ended up taking £600 from the credit card account causing her financhial distress i have been trying to find the terms and conditions as she cant find a copy.

Sainsburys said they can wright off the dept if she can provide the Ts and Cs

i would really appreciate a link if anyone can help

I dont know what else i can do i have been reading through and its blowing my mind

thank you for taking time to read

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
          Working...
          X