• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Welcome Finance/Aviva/FOS - what now ?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Welcome Finance/Aviva/FOS - what now ?

Count me in as well, felt I was barging in on someone else any way.
    United we will stand!:okay:
    Never give up, Never surrender.

Comment

Very odd, had a letter from Welcome today thanking me for my complaint received on the 2nd November and that it could take up to eight weeks to look into.
      Only problem is that I have not made a complaint to them directly.
      I have a complaint with the FOS and did complain about the involvement of Mackenzie Hall to the OFT! (still no reply).
      Not entirely sure what they are playing at!
      Miliitant, please let me know if you are starting a new thread and that I still want to compose a letter before action

Comment

This poster below has just started a court claim so we will follow with interest

http://www.legalbeagles.info/forums/...-to-strike-out

in relation to your claim with welcome#
        how dare they try for the eight weeks again, usual tactic to delay, they have had long enough

i will compose a letter before action for you by the end of the evening

Comment

Thanks Mill! I DID NOT complain directly to Welcome, having had over four years of letter tennis and at least twelve different " compliance" nos!Will now have to get my printer more ink!

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
          Working...
          X