• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Direct Car Finance (DCF), Approved Car finance (ACF) and AXA Insurance

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Direct Car Finance (DCF), Approved Car finance (ACF) and AXA Insurance

Direct Auto Finance, a company set up by
    Provident

In May 2000 AXA acquired all shares it did not already own in Sun Life & Provincial Holdings

Comment

Thanks for contuining to help me.
      But I am right into thinking Direct Car Finance and Direct Auto Finance are two different companies? I checked Companies house and found them to be two different companies (or am missing something here?) Please continue to help. Because what I am still trying to dig out is who was the underwriter/insurer for Direct Car Finance in Dec2001. latest info reveals either Sterling Insurance or Norwich Union (AVIVA) but don't know the dates as to who was in Dec2001. Please continue to help.

Comment

Please be aware that Yes and a number of associated companies surrendered a number of their OFT Consumer Credit Licences in October 2011. Those licences that were not surrendered have appeals pending with the First-Tier Tribunal against Determinations to Revoke/Refuse Renewal of Licence.
        Life is a journey on which we all travel, sometimes together, but never alone.

Comment

Does anyone know if direct car finance, approved car finance ,welcome finance and the associate corporation car finance are all connected

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
          Working...
          X