• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

PPI Claim Nat West

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: PPI Claim Nat West

:cheer2::cheer2::cheer2::cheer2::cheer2::cheer2::c ancan::cancan::cancan::cancan::cancan::cancan::che er2::cheer2::cheer2::cheer2::cheer2::cheer2:

Comment

Fantastic!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!

:beagle::beagle::beagle::beagle:

:cancan::cancan::cancan::cancan::cancan:
      "Although scalar fields are Lorentz scalars, they may transform nontrivially under other symmetries, such as flavour or isospin. For example, the pion is invariant under the restricted Lorentz group, but is an isospin triplet (meaning it transforms like a three component vector under the SU(2) isospin symmetry). Furthermore, it picks up a negative phase under parity inversion, so it transforms nontrivially under the full Lorentz group; such particles are called pseudoscalar rather than scalar. Most mesons are pseudoscalar particles." (finally explained to a captivated Celestine by Professor Brian Cox on Wednesday 27th June 2012 )

I am proud to have co-founded LegalBeagles in 2007

If we have helped you we'd appreciate it if you can leave a review on our Trust Pilot page

If you wish to book an appointment with me to discuss your credit agreement, please email kate@legalbeaglesgroup. com

Comment

Congrats and well done, Lanzo. You seem to have done this by putting in the main effort yourself, and simply using the advice you received to power that.

Floats my boat, and gets my vote.

Brill, matey !!!

Have a good Christmas !!!

...and even January doesn't look too bleak, eh ?

Comment

Dear all,

I can only put my success down to the advice I read about and received on this site, you guys who are supporting us are a real credit to us and yourselves. Please keep up the good work.

To anyone out there who thinks they may have claim, just go ahead and make it, download and fill in one of the templates and send it in, its easy. If you are unsure get a friend to help or ask up on this site someone will help you. But please, please, please, stay clear of claims management companies, they do very little and they will take a lot of your money.

Anyway my offer acceptance is in the post, first class recorded and not in the prepaid second class envelope they left. I really am looking forward to a Happy Christmas and new year.

Thanks again

Lanzo

Comment

Looks like RBS are going to drip feed payments to me.

Total offer on first loan was £748.88 which is made up of
            £609.28 ppi premium and associated interest
            £174.50 Gross interest
            - £34.90 Tax on interest (20%)
            £139.60 Net interest

So they have refunded the £609.28 ppi to my bank account but not the net £139.60 interest.

I hope they’re not going to mess me about on this and the other loans.

Lanzo

Comment

Have you made contact with them to question about the remaining (interest)?

Comment

I'll be on the phone to them, I'll let you know how I get on.

Lanzo

Comment

It may well be that they are sending you a cheque for the 'Compensatory Interest,' as that is not usually used toward paying off any outstanding balance. Chances are that you'll get it in January, I reckon, Lanzo.

Comment

Originally posted by Lanzo View Post
                    Looks like RBS are going to drip feed payments to me.

Total offer on first loan was £748.88 which is made up of
                    £609.28 ppi premium and associated interest
                    £174.50 Gross interest
                    - £34.90 Tax on interest (20%)
                    £139.60 Net interest

So they have refunded the £609.28 ppi to my bank account but not the net £139.60 interest.

I hope they’re not going to mess me about on this and the other loans.

Lanzo
                    RBS often send the 8% interest in a separate payment, this can be on a different day. In quite a few cases they refund the premiums individually on several loans then at the end lump the 8% funds together and make in 1 payment. Also remember theres a good chance they will knock the 20% tax off the interest payments so the total is likely to be different from what you have on your Final Response letters.

If in doubt ring them on 0161 755 6890, theyre not the most helpful complaints department but if you get lucky you might get a straight answer explainting what and when in terms of your payments.

Comment

Hi Paul,

The 8% interest was paid the following day by bank transfer, the tax on the interest was already deducted at source, so the amount I recieved was as expected.

2 more loans to go but I've got enough in the bank to make it a happy Christmas.

Cheers

Lanzo

Comment

Excellent Lanzo, well done!

Comment

I just wanted to add that I purposely documented my claim from start to finish through this forum so that anyone thinking of making a claim for themselves could see how it could be done, and also show that persistence and patients pays off. Fortunately In my case it has been only 13 weeks from first letter to first payout, so for that I’m very grateful.

So Merry Christmas and happy new year to all on the forum (readers and contributors)

Lanzo

Comment

Hi your post makes interesting reading to me as my claim is similar. The PPI team in Manchester has made me offers over 5 different loans and i have another mortgage claim in the system. I have found that the department is very difficult to get hold of, and the matters of SARS and Manchester PPI have only been speeded up by filing complaints at branch level on numerous occasions which have now been passed to the complaints section in Birmingham. iT TOOK TIME AND A LOT OF MOANING BUT I NEVER GAVE IN!!!
                            Best of luck with your other claims. I can only presume that my payments will take the same course as yours....
                            Regards.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                            Working...
                            X