• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Pretty Sick of Car loan now, Long Read...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pretty Sick of Car loan now, Long Read...

I have been fighting for about 2-3 years now with my loan company.

I've sent letters (actually my old man has as they claim it's ONLY his name on the agreement nvm)

I must have sent 10-14 letters over the years, had a couple of replies, not a valid signature, (when I signed as for my old man) a couple saying missing this bit etc etc.
    The only change that happend was them totally ignoring me, the problem lays in the fact i have not sent ALL the letters via recorded delivery so the idiots have just laughed it off.
    SO I have just completely stopped bothering, it's tough to get my old man who lives 300 miles away from me to keep signing them and sending them to me to forward, They have succesfully done what they wanted, and deflated me into subbmission.
    The other one was they where putting random charges on me account, i.e sending 10 txt's a day and 2 letters duplicates and email's and charging from £7.50 to £25 a letter A DAY!!, So I decided to up my payments to stop them arses doing so, in this I have setup a Card payment scheme, now I want to cancel, to reduce it as I'm paying £100 more a month The Bank say i have to talk to them, And I know what they will say to me...
    One last problem I've had with these, they said they would cancel my loans and re-inburs me....which they have never sent me any conformation of.

I'm really feeling like giving up and letting them win, I've tried and times I was feeling more willing and stronger to challenge but they have basically won and will keep taking charges, and keep my PPI etc....
    I was even thinking of hiring in a PPI company and Then a charges company to look over the charges I've had against me??

Any advice to stop the rot would be awesome, It's so time consuming and these general letters of SAR, and jsut wanting to get my PPI back are failing at the waist line....or perhaps that's just me.

PTD
    ~Never has PPI refunds been owed to so many...by so few~
    Tags: None

Re: Pretty Sick of Car loan now, Long Read...

Hiya

I do know the feeling here, and one of mine been more or less ongoing since 2008, but am going to keep trying for now.

I expect you already have, but have you been in touch with the Chief Executive officer CEO/Managing Director about this matter as well?

Comment

Of the Loan Company, I couldn't bee 100% on this, I wouldn't know where to find his name either it's absolutley shocking they way they can get away with this, I'll be honest, I wasn't the best at apying back for example when I had a broken ankle I had to pay what I could and missed 2 paments all together, however I have somewhoe accumilated £3k charges over the account, which would be ok if the loan total wasn;t around £5k, So for the past year i have only really been paying interest, It's bring life to a slow point, and has been for years now, all because they demend more money that they should be entitelded to!!

Comment

Originally posted by PocketTheDifference View Post
        Of the Loan Company, I couldn't bee 100% on this, I wouldn't know where to find his name either it's absolutley shocking they way they can get away with this, I'll be honest, I wasn't the best at apying back for example when I had a broken ankle I had to pay what I could and missed 2 paments all together, however I have somewhoe accumilated £3k charges over the account, which would be ok if the loan total wasn;t around £5k, So for the past year i have only really been paying interest, It's bring life to a slow point, and has been for years now, all because they demend more money that they should be entitelded to!!

You can by all means post up the name of the bank/business and I shall try to dig out the details of the Manager for you.

Comment

Advantage Finance,
          They where very kind in replying Just the once, quoting what they had found on this website that I had been saying, so no dount they will be seeing this aswell!!

Comment

Advantage Finance,
            They where very kind in replying Just the once, quoting what they had found on this website that I had been saying, so no dount they will be seeing this aswell!!
            I will get back to you on this.

Comment

I have left you a message, and hope its the correct details, but is this the company that actually set up your car loan/dealer?

Are these the same company?

http://www.advantagefinance.co.nz/BR...FORMATION.html
              Last edited by di30; 6th June 2011, 11:07:AM.

Comment

Awesome stuff Di, I have replied, this is a new found motivation now

Comment

Awesome stuff Di, I have replied, this is a new found motivation now

Fantastic!

Any further probs let us know. Good luck.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                  Working...
                  X