• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Halifax secured loans

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Halifax secured loans

Hi
    I have 2 secured {Homeowner loans} with the Halifax, on these loans I pay what they call a personal loans repayment cover, 1 is for £9.00 pm and the other is £11.20 pm.
    Could you please tell me if this is the same as PPI and if I am able to claim it back, if so, are there any template letters on here which I could use to my advantage.
    Thanks

Tags: None

Re: Halifax secured loans

Originally posted by richiewills68 View Post
    Hi
    I have 2 secured {Homeowner loans} with the Halifax, on these loans I pay what they call a personal loans repayment cover, 1 is for £9.00 pm and the other is £11.20 pm.
    Could you please tell me if this is the same as PPI and if I am able to claim it back, if so, are there any template letters on here which I could use to my advantage.
    Thanks

are these payments included within your loan or as i suspect do they go out as a separate direct debit??? it sounds from your post that they do, if so you have whats known as a regular premium insurance rather than a single premium.

It is technically still possible to lodge a complaint for misselling but this is totally different to a complaint regarding a sinlge premium product so be very careful if using templated letters such as those you find on websites/forums.

You are best trying to seek out someone who has complained specifically about regular premium insurance and seek advice from them.

Comment

Thanks for the reply.
      No the payments are included in the total monthly payment for each loan

Comment

if included in the loan then its a lot simpler, is a standard ppi claim and can modify the templated letters that are readily available. Should be farily strightforward.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
        Working...
        X