• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Hamilton/HFC/Endeavour - Reclaim PPI

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Hamilton/HFC/Endeavour - Reclaim PPI

what a nice crowd
    sigpicNo one expects a Chronic Hysteresis

Comment

aww, nice post Turbo. Maybes there's room for you on the flight after all :-)
      hey, what's that? someone's pushed a gorilla out of an aircraft taxying on the runway!

Comment

someone's pushed a gorilla out of an aircraft taxying on the runway!
        awwwwww poor bill

I hope he was like my cheques and bounced lol

Comment

Originally posted by The Debt Star View Post
          aww, nice post Turbo. Maybes there's room for you on the flight after all :-)
          hey, what's that? someone's pushed a gorilla out of an aircraft taxying on the runway!
          Wonderful post, Turbo.

Dammit you guys - I'll get you for that. I've nicked a Cessna even as we speak, and I'll be right behind you. Yeah - I can fly a plane. I'm not just a pretty face, you know.

Comment

Bill you need to go INSIDE IT to fly it (I believe)

NOT just stand beside it and look pretty!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Mr G...
              Bill you need to go INSIDE IT to fly it (I believe)

NOT just stand beside it and look pretty!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
              A mere detail, Mr G. Have you ever bump-started a motorbike ? I'll do the same with this critter. Once we're up to speed on the runway, I'll just jump astride the beast - and we're off !!!!

Well, that's the theory, anyway. Believe me, I know about these critters. You just have to tame them...

Comment

I am ROTFPMSL

Comment

Well you know what they say Bill...

.... a bird in the hand is worth two in the bush.

Comment

Refunds should be in my account over the next week or 2.

I would like to say thank you again to you all, too many names to list lol, so thank you all so much for your help and support, it gave me strength to keep on, and by doing this we have come out the winners.

Thank you XXXX

Comment

Refunds should be in my account over the next week or 2.
                      Great to hear Di well deserved Hun

Now just shout when the party is on then Di xxxx

Here Bill

What are you doing with a mini Di in your hand in Debt Star's post? ?

have you not got enough publicity with trying to catch the miniture planes, that you now need to take over other peeps'ezezzz posts

and that is not very "gentleman/ape like" poking her like that

ROTFPMSL

worth two in the bush.
                      DS I'm wondering what bush Bill is going after there, as I don't think it will be honey suckle, not on that outfit of Di's

PMSL

Comment

That's good to know, Di. Let us know when the cash hits your stash.

LOL - Mr G - you put into words that which was going through my tiny mind, also !!!

- but we all love a tickle in the right place, really, don't we ?

Comment

- but we all love a tickle in the right place, really, don't we ?
                          Ooooooooo Yessssss

PMSL

Comment

Monies should be paid into my account the week after next (I was told), will keep an eye on it, although the further redress may be some days later as they dealt with these separately - I don't mind though as long as they pay lol.
                            Was confirmed this by email this morning.

Strange, back before I put in a reclaim some years back I didnt realise I received a rebate when this was settled (so basically about an unfair rebate), and today received a letter directly from HFC who said they are looking into it :tinysmile_aha_t:, this is 4 years on.
                            I basically dropped this to make a reclaim on the ppi then as I realised I had reasons to make a reclaim.

Where the ppi refund has been resolved by Endeavour/HFC, their letters were LOGO Endeavour Personal Finance, well this letter is LOGO HFC, don't really know what to think???

Dear

Account

Thank you for informing us of your complaint.

Your comments are extremely valuable to us and we are concerned that you are unhappy with a rebate/settlement offered on your account. You believe you only received partial rebate from the settlement of your account. In addition you have stated that HFC Bank have overlooked this complaint are not addressing your concerns by logging a new complaint.

A thorough investigation will be conducted into the issues you have raised and we will reply to you shortly.

Please find a copy of our internal complaint procedure for your information.

Yours sincerely

Central Complaints Department

.................................................. ...............................

Strange or what??

Comment

£2,619.00 paid into my bank account this morning and the further redress for distress and inconvenience I should receive next week, cheers folks xx

Comment

Originally posted by di30 View Post
                                £2,619.00 paid into my bank account this morning and the further redress for distress and inconvenience I should receive next week, cheers folks xx
                                :cheer2::cheer2::cheer2::cheer2:

And well deserved-----you help everybody-----everywhere----and as I said earlier--lots of people came to help you in return on this thread

Turbs x

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X