• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Hamilton/HFC/Endeavour - Reclaim PPI

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Hamilton/HFC/Endeavour - Reclaim PPI

I'd have booked it already lol

Comment

Cool........better get packing then :cheer2::cheer2::cheer2:

Comment

why, am I coming with you? LOL

Comment

YES, the more the merrier :bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce:

Comment

TAXI !!!! hurry up as we all going to the MED

Comment

we need a mini bus mate!

Comment

we need a mini bus mate!
                LOL wonder how long it will be before a double decker is required then LOL

Comment

To take everyone on this site, there will have to be quite a few double-decker buses pmsl, wouldn't it be fun! :cheer2::cheer2::cheer2::cheer2:

Comment

Well are you packed up ready guys, or am I going without you? lane::grin::bump2:LOL

Comment

you're not leaving without us!

Comment

LMAO........... a good crowd there :okay:
                        I've packed the main essentials, CAKES and CUCUMBER sarnies :biggrin1:

Comment

stuff the cucumber sandwiches, lets blow your 2 grand on sangria

Comment

stuff the cucumber sandwiches, lets blow your 2 grand on sangria
                            I hear ya there DS and if we ONLY blow the £2K then we will still have change to get home again lol

Right where's me phone went....aggrrhhhh...ok old fashioned way then...........

TAXI... ............get me to where ever di and dS are at...........and step on it !!!!!!

Come on I said step on it there is £2 grand to blow on sangria's so MOVE IT!!!!!!flaming taxi driver trying to get a bigger fare from me Huh he'll just get a flaming clout if he don't move it

OK OK I think its official Di,
                            I've lost it PMSL......a long time ago........PMSL

Who's that with the white coats coming down the road????

Comment

LOL - Someone phone for a taxi ?

Sorry, guys - only room for 4 in here - plus the driver.

Who's got the dosh ?
                              Who's got the tickets?
                              Who's got the sangria and scoff?
                              Room for one more......

NO.....NOT you, Turbo. You're still recovering from your operation, aren't you ?

Anybody else with a skirt, then ?
                              OK., DS, you'll have to do. Just keep the alien gimp-mask on and keep doing that heavy-breathing thing.

..."Hold very tightly....ding, ding...."
                              ------------------------------- merged -------------------------------
                              Turbo - we'll compare some figures later, then. We'll swop some holiday pics in Simiantics, I guess...!!!
                              Last edited by Bill-K; 24th September 2011, 09:10:AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

WOW WOW WOW
                                Di that is truely and absolutely amazing - well done hun for your perseverence and also the great help you got on this forum from your little helpers.

The cakes look scrummy..... enjoy.:tung::tung:

Originally posted by di30 View Post
                                Am overjoyed with this.

£2619 PPI with interest (extra interst it seems as well), can't knock it
                                £250 agreed for further redress for inconvenience and distress!

Total £2869

Thank you alll so much for your help through and through, you have all been amazing and helped me stay strong through this, and I also have to mention Marshallka too, back when all this started, she encouraged me to keep at it, and am so glad I did.

You have all been wonderful, thank you all XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X