• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Latest Update on PPI Judicial Review - NO APPEAL - get your claims in......

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Latest Update on PPI Judicial Review - NO APPEAL - get your claims in......

Just spotted this on the interweb... looks like some of these banks will never learn.

"The FSA has levied the Bank of Scotland with it’s highest ever fine, £3.5 million, for unsatisfactory complaints handling after the bank incorrectly dismissed 45% of complaints and grievances relating to the sale of it’s retail investment products."

Bank of Scotland Receives Record Fine for Poor Complaints Handling Financial Reform

Now let's hope the banks get similar if not bigger fines for mis-handling ppi complaints.

Comment

• Re: Latest Update on PPI Judicial Review - NO APPEAL - get your claims in......

Originally posted by morpheus View Post
      Just spotted this on the interweb... looks like some of these banks will never learn.

"The FSA has levied the Bank of Scotland with it’s highest ever fine, £3.5 million, for unsatisfactory complaints handling after the bank incorrectly dismissed 45% of complaints and grievances relating to the sale of it’s retail investment products."

Bank of Scotland Receives Record Fine for Poor Complaints Handling Financial Reform

Now let's hope the banks get similar if not bigger fines for mis-handling ppi complaints.

Already posted here, morpheus:
      FSA fines BOS - Legal Beagles Consumer Forum

Comment

any one heard any updates on RBS paying out?

Comment

Originally posted by Angry Cat View Post
          Already posted here, morpheus:
          FSA fines BOS - Legal Beagles Consumer Forum
          My Bad. ooops.
          And there was me thinking I'm breaking news. lol

Comment

Morpheus,

My Bad. ooops.
            And there was me thinking I'm breaking news. lol

No worries as no doubt someone missed the first as I did.
            If you think nobody cares if you're alive, try missing a couple of payments.

sigpic

Comment

Anyone watching Watchdog?
              Martin Lewis been on in regards of making reclaims - PPI, and a question clinic as well before the end of the programme.

Comment

Originally posted by morpheus View Post

Always good to bring such matters to the attention of the 'General Consumer'

Comment

Originally posted by di30 View Post
                  Anyone watching Watchdog?
                  Martin Lewis been on in regards of making reclaims - PPI, and a question clinic as well before the end of the programme.
                  Yes di30!

BBC - Watchdog - Watchdog - Manage Your Money: Savings

Comment

Looks like Watchdog 26/05/2011 is not yet available to view:
                    BBC - BBC One Programmes - Watchdog, 26/05/2011

Comment

Any more success cases lately... Watchdog reckoned banks were going to start paying out soon

Comment

Approx 3 this week, mine and Cappo's Lloyds and Leucareth1971 with another bank, not too sure of anymore at this point.

Comment

I've had my claim in since early January with Benificial Finace/HFC, I initially got the 'On Hold' letter and have heard nothing since, I telephoned them this morning to get an update into my claim and the advisor told me that unfortunately my claim was still on hold due to waiting on higher management of their business group(I asked if that was HSBC and she said "no the HFC") coming to a final descision on paying out and that i will hear of my outcome as soon as they decide. So it would appear HFC are dragging thier feet

Comment

I feel a complaint to the CEO would be in order, they should not be dragging their heels. mailto:managingdirectoruk@hsbc.com Brian Robertson is the CEO and HFC is part of HSBC according to my research. HSBC UK (includes HFC Bank UK)

Originally posted by sba01 View Post
                            I've had my claim in since early January with Benificial Finace/HFC, I initially got the 'On Hold' letter and have heard nothing since, I telephoned them this morning to get an update into my claim and the advisor told me that unfortunately my claim was still on hold due to waiting on higher management of their business group(I asked if that was HSBC and she said "no the HFC") coming to a final descision on paying out and that i will hear of my outcome as soon as they decide. So it would appear HFC are dragging thier feet

Comment

Spoke to Egg today. I managed to get the person I spoke to to give me an estimate as to how long they think it will take to clear the queue of on-hold complaints - 1 month.

So if you have a complaint with Egg that was placed on hold, expect a response within a matter of weeks, depending on where you are in the queue.

Comment

Received a letter from RBS today re a NatWest loan and they said now starting to deal with cases placed on hold in the order they came in.
                                So hopefully things are starting to move forward.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X