• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Latest Update on PPI Judicial Review - NO APPEAL - get your claims in......

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Latest Update on PPI Judicial Review - NO APPEAL - get your claims in......

Pompeyfaith, maybe this yet another area of PPI mis selling that has been overlooked by most people. I claimed all my other large amounts back successfully, without even thinking about this until this week! How many other people are in the same boat?
    Thanks!

Debtisbad

Comment

• Re: Latest Update on PPI Judicial Review - NO APPEAL - get your claims in......

Jeff Salway: Claims handlers just rub salt into wounds of PPI mis-selling - Scotsman.com News

Interesting article around the DIY v. get someone else to do it.
      "Family means that no one gets forgotten or left behind"
      (quote from David Ogden Stiers)

Comment

Originally posted by di30 View Post
        Good morning

Lets see what the postie brings in the post this morning.

I will be surprised to receive the letter from Lloyds today to be honest, but we shall see. I now have those butterflies in my tummy LOL.

it,s coming di and i think it will be upheld

Comment

Cappo OMG how right are you?

The 2 letters have just arrived through the letterbox and they have upheld on the both of them!!!

I will post more on these later on folks.

But thank you so much for all your help and support. I am ever so grateful.

You are a very clever on Cappo, thank you. XX

Comment

Di,

A BIG WELL DONE fantastic news which has brightened my day!!!!!!!!!!!!
            ------------------------------- merged -------------------------------
            DB,

I would guess many, furthermore regarding the benefits on a packaged account where they all useful to you and indeed did you have the benefit of any of them.
            Last edited by pompeyfaith; 25th May 2011, 09:39:AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
            If you think nobody cares if you're alive, try missing a couple of payments.

sigpic

Comment

Thank you so much.

Please bear with me, my scanner is playing games with me, so I will have to write this out, and will post on my Lloyds thread and the link to it here later.
              Its not huge vast amounts but the interest will soon add up and I am just grateful to have this back.

Comment

Cappo OMG how right are you?

The 2 letters have just arrived through the letterbox and they have upheld on the both of them!!!

I will post more on these later on folks.

But thank you so much for all your help and support. I am ever so grateful.

You are a very clever on Cappo, thank you. XX

smashing di well done you:tinysmile_grin_t::beagle::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

Comment

Di,

This does go to show that keeping on there backs and constantly emailing to writing to them does bring results as that puts you in there minds as a claim that does need swift action to get you off there backs.

No doubt you are well known at Lloyds now as a hard ball lol.

So to everyone else this is a lesson chase them every week and eventually they will understand that you are not going away and the matter needs sorting swiftly.

So without further ado GO GET THEM.
                  If you think nobody cares if you're alive, try missing a couple of payments.

sigpic

Comment

LOL, cheers.
                    Yeah they will be glad to see the back of me, hmmmm I may even have another one or 2 to do yet LMAO.
                    To my lloyds thread - post number 186. (The letters)

http://www.legalbeagles.info/forums/...792#post213792

Comment

LOL, cheers.
                      Yeah they will be glad to see the back of me, hmmmm I may even have another one or 2 to do yet LMAO.
                      To my lloyds thread - post number 186. (The letters)

http://www.legalbeagles.info/forums/...792#post213792

thanks di,you,ve now brought me a claim in, Ltsb now sent me a letter, got an uphold on the small loan,cc still being investigated

Comment

Originally posted by cappo View Post
                        thanks di,you,ve now brought me a claim in, Ltsb now sent me a letter, got an uphold on the small loan,cc still being investigated

WOW, that is fab Cappo, Well done!:tinysmile_kiss_t4: They are defo getting on with them, fantastic, CC's I believe do take a little longer from my own experience with them, you will be ok with that one too. XXX

Comment

WOW, that is fab Cappo, Well done!:tinysmile_kiss_t4: They are defo getting on with them, fantastic, CC's I believe do take a little longer from my own experience with them, you will be ok with that one too. XXX

It,s not huge £200.00 +8% interest but it was from 15years ago so shouid be a few quid,now also found out i had a 5k hsbc loan i knew nothing about,have got to fill a fos questionaire in for each case,no probs there as they sold the loans over the phone and i just went in to the branch to sign the paperwork,your a little star di thanks for Ltsb info

Comment

It,s not huge £200.00 +8% interest but it was from 15years ago so shouid be a few quid,now also found out i had a 5k hsbc loan i knew nothing about,have got to fill a fos questionaire in for each case,no probs there as they sold the loans over the phone and i just went in to the branch to sign the paperwork,your a little star di thanks for Ltsb info

Oh Cappo that is great, the interest should mount up on that as well, especially as it was 15 years ago.
                            That is wonderful and the best of luck on the others as well.
                            Your most welcome Cappo, that one didn't take too long then? Fantastic!

Comment

Oh Cappo that is great, the interest should mount up on that as well, especially as it was 15 years ago.
                              That is wonderful and the best of luck on the others as well.
                              Your most welcome Cappo, that one didn't take too long then? Fantastic!

That was really quick,have now got 3 more to do for hsbc a 5,9 and 15k loan taken out from about 2002 onwards to2005 so lots of consolidation loans with upfront premiums,sold over the phone,will be a bit harder with hsbc but it,s worth a go eh. There also saying that i had ppi on my 25k loan which i thought i,d cancelled as i had to agree to the ppi to get out of the bank,i suppose they couid have rehashed the figures around a bit and repackaged it without me knowing.

Comment

That was really quick,have now got 3 more to do for hsbc a 5,9 and 15k loan taken out from about 2002 onwards to2005 so lots of consolidation loans with upfront premiums,sold over the phone,will be a bit harder with hsbc but it,s worth a go eh.

Definately worth a shot Cappo.

I was about to say ask them for copies of the written transcripts of the telephone calls, maybe they still hold them "maybe". x

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X