• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Latest Update on PPI Judicial Review - NO APPEAL - get your claims in......

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Latest Update on PPI Judicial Review - NO APPEAL - get your claims in......

Hi folks

Received an email from Lloyds, they have confirmed a final response letter is in the post today, should receive it over the next few days.
    Good luck to everyone still waiting, but it does seem they are now getting on with complaints that were also held up due to the JR.

Dear ,

As previously promised this is to confirm that our final response letter has been sent in the post today.

I’m unable to guarantee when you will receive it but I would hope it would be received in the next few days. If this is not the case please do not hesitate to contact me.

Yours sincerely

A
    Customer Relations Manager – Lloyds TSB Group Operations

Comment

• Re: Latest Update on PPI Judicial Review - NO APPEAL - get your claims in......

Originally posted by di30 View Post
      Hi folks

Received an email from Lloyds, they have confirmed a final response letter is in the post today, should receive it over the next few days.
      Good luck to everyone still waiting, but it does seem they are now getting on with complaints that were also held up due to the JR.

Dear ,

As previously promised this is to confirm that our final response letter has been sent in the post today.

I’m unable to guarantee when you will receive it but I would hope it would be received in the next few days. If this is not the case please do not hesitate to contact me.

Yours sincerely

A

I've got butterflies in my tummy just for the fact that your actually getting a 'Final Response' regardless of what it says! Imagine what I'll be like when I receive my 'Final Responses'!? And furthermore what I'll feel like if the complaints are upheld!?

Fingers crossed for you Di!

Comment

Cheers folks.

I am actually getting nervous now.

Even though over the past few months its just been letters of hold up because of the JR, this is jumping straight into a final response.
        Scary!

Lloyds last year on the other 4, they at first sent offers, but did give me the opportunity to write back with further info, which I did, then they upheld on all 4 of them, this time though I am not getting this opportunity.

Comment

Wish they could have told me by email LOL.

They did last year, but that was because they kept saying they sent the letter, and 2 weeks went by despite letting them know a few days on after being told it hadn't arrived.
          So they emailed the decision to me back then.

Comment

Wish they could have told me by email LOL.

They did last year, but that was because they kept saying they sent the letter, and 2 weeks went by despite letting them know a few days on after being told it hadn't arrived.
            So they emailed the decision to me back then.

i,ll be surprised di if they reject it now they couid have done it 6 months ago,i honestly think you,ll be alright

Comment

Originally posted by cappo View Post
              i,ll be surprised di if they reject it now they couid have done it 6 months ago,i honestly think you,ll be alright

I'm sure your right Cappo, just can't believe its finally happening lol.
              My feeling is the interest issues as said previously.

Comment

I'm sure your right Cappo, just can't believe its finally happening lol.
                My feeling is the interest issues as said previously.

as you say di couid you get the ico to check your calculations (disregard new beagles,misinformation)
                Last edited by cappo; 25th May 2011, 07:13:AM.

Comment

as you say di couid you get the ico to check your calculations

The FOS will if my complaint was resolved by them but not sure otherwise.
                  My sister is coming down from Cornwall next week, she is a chartered accountant, or I could even ask my uncle who is a retired maths and head of school perhaps lol.
                  I will get them checked somehow no worries. x
                  Last edited by di30; 24th May 2011, 21:57:PM.

Comment

as you say di couid you get the ico to check your calculations
                    Err?
                    The Information Commissioners Office deals with the DPA and FOI:
                    Data Protection and Freedom of Information Advice - ICO

Comment

That is what I thinking. Surley if any went on hold they felt they would have to be upheld if the BBA lost. If not, why put them on hold?

Comment

Originally posted by LouieJ View Post
                        That is what I thinking. Surley if any went on hold they felt they would have to be upheld if the BBA lost. If not, why put them on hold?

Yes lets hope it now means something after our complaints have been held up for some time, fingers crossed.

And again, I note the banks say "revisit the complaints" so maybe if they were to reject they would have by now, be interesting to know if this is the fact now.

Comment

It is good Di that they sent you this email advising that the final response will come shortly, but whilst they were doing that they could have sent the final letter and saved some time.

Fingers crossed for you hun and hope that they get the sums right and that you get back everything that you should xxxx

Hi folks

Dear ,

Yours sincerely

A

Comment

AC,

Cappo is a stroke survivor and just like me literacy is not one of our better subjects so I'm sure he is excused for that slight error.

No doubts Di knew what he meant as I did.

Keep up the good work Cappo you will get there fella.
                            If you think nobody cares if you're alive, try missing a couple of payments.

sigpic

Comment

Thank you TUTTSI, and I want to be grateful now they have dealt with it, saying that there are 2 that were sent in the same time, so maybe its the 2 they have dealt with.
                              I just hope to hear the same for everyone else now, good luck to all still waiting x
                              ------------------------------- merged -------------------------------
                              Originally posted by pompeyfaith View Post
                              AC,

Cappo is a stroke survivor and just like me literacy is not one of our better subjects so I'm sure he is excused for that slight error.

No doubts Di knew what he meant as I did.

Keep up the good work Cappo you will get there fella.

Hi PF, yes I did, and not a problem, mind you I have mentioned the ICO a few times to Cappo and with all these organisations it can be confusing lol, I do it all the time. xx

Doing great Cappo, I have come a long way with his help too xx
                              Last edited by di30; 24th May 2011, 21:55:PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Well my literacy is getting a lot better than it was but even I at times have a relapse which is common for citizens recovering from a stroke indeed it is something that can affect every part of the body.

Just thought it worth mentioning as no doubt cappo is very bright and having been there 21 yrs ago I do fully understand him and thus make allowances.

Anyway back to Di my fingers are crossed for you.

Regards
                                If you think nobody cares if you're alive, try missing a couple of payments.

sigpic

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X