• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Any Help Please

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any Help Please

Sorry for the questions, this is new to me, I have just been advised, when you claim back PPI - "don't forget to claim the interest on the amount settled".
    How do I go about doing that? I have a PPI calculator and the amount to settle on my claim was £7, 841.91.

Would I be entitled to add the 8% interest up to todays date, or until the money is refunded back to me?

Or maybe somebody would be good enough to work this out for me?

Here are all the details:

Amount of Loan: £8,000.00
    Add: £4,463.80 interest (APR 20 8%)
    Total Sum Payable: £12,463.80
    Total sum payable to be paid by 60 monthly instalments of £207.73
    on the 04 day of each month commencing on the 04 day of April 2003
    Optional Credit
    Protection Insurance Cash Price (including VAT)
    Life (J) £836.54 Decreasing term Life Assurance - Joint
    ASU (Y) £1,294.27 Accident, Sickness and Unemployment
    Total Cash Price £2,130.81 Amount of insurance loan
    Add £1,188.99 Interest (APR 20 8%)
    Total Sum Payable £3,319.80
    Total Sum Payable to be paid by 60 monthly instalments of £55.33
    on the 04 day of each month commencing on the 04 day of April 2003

This loan was paid in full on 9th September 2004, full amount paid back = £7,841.91.

Thankyou

Re: Any Help Please

Hi and welcome

I am sure someone will come along to work this out for you.

Meanwhile, check the below link which takes you to the appropriate guidelines of reclaiming via template letters, delete what does not apply to you and add what does if not added, good luck.
    http://www.legalbeagles.info/forums/...ad.php?t=10646

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
    Working...
    X