• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Help! tried to cancel ppi but they haven't stopped charges

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help! tried to cancel ppi but they haven't stopped charges

Hi there would really like some help with the ppi on my car loan. I bought my car in 2006 from cargiant with the loan from black horse LTSB. I was never asked if i wanted ppi and wasn't told it was added to my loan, it was a week later when i realised i had been charged it. I contacted the car company who told me they would have it removed from my aggrement, months later i was still paying for it so i re contacted the car company who told me they have no log of a call from mu self and i should contact the loan provider LTSB. To date i have contacted them on 3 occasions and sent them two letters i have never had a respons from them and every time i have called they tell me they have no log of me calling or my letters i have sent. Can someone please tell me what to do to stop the ppi and i would like to know if i can claim back all my ppi payments. any help would be really gratefull

Re: Help! tried to cancell ppi but they havent stoped charges

Hello bekks and welcome to Beagles.
    Are you still paying this loan and PPI?
    You can reclaim all the PPI if it was mis sold to you, all the info about that you will find here http://www.legalbeagles.info/forums/...ad.php?t=22339
    Did you keep copies of the letters you sent to them?

Comment

Yes i am still paying off and i might be able to find my copies but it will be a hunt! if i cant find them will that be a problem? would blackhorse finance logged my telephone calls?

Comment

They should do, and if you send a SAR a record of them should be in with all the other info they have on you.
        Did you read the info? was the PPI mis sold to you ?
        If you say you had no idea about the PPI being added to your loan then it was indeed mis sold, I would then suggest read and follow the instructions on the FOS info I gave in my previous post.
        Enaid x

Comment

Re: Help! tried to cancel ppi but they haven't stopped charges

ok i read throught the link you gave me the best i could theres so much info to read . Yes i was mis sold ppi, is my next step to write a letter to the loan comapany stating i have beem missold the ppi and state my reasons why? do i also sent a SAR request with it?

Comment

If you have the agreement with the PPI figure on then yes first off is write to them, the letter is in the PPI forum with all the other info.
            Enaid x

Comment

It might also be an idea to send all letters by signed for. Then at least you can track the letter and they can't say they never received it.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
              Working...
              X