• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

does anyone think i can reclaim this?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• does anyone think i can reclaim this?

Hi everyone looking to get pointed in the right direction with this,
    in 2004 we got new windows that were financed by First national.
    the agreement reads
    cash price £4563.00
    Amount of credit £4563.00
    Protected Payment Premium £472.68
    Total amount of credit £5035.68
    APR 15.5%
    It alsohas an insurance start date of 2004 and end nov 2009.

i admit tonot even knowing i had this insurance. my husband would not have been able to claim as he has a back injury that he has had for years as well as a prior blood disorder as well as mental health issues.He has been off work for long periods and we have never claimed. Mostly because we were not aware we had this and because insurance companys dont pay out if you had the illness before the start of the policy. Do i have any chance of claiming this back? if so were shall i start?

Incidentally he has left and i pay this on my own.

Re: does anyone think i can reclaim this?

Hi can you post up the original agreement form omitting all your personal details and also details of the insurance cover that they say you have. It will depend on the wording of the policy if you would have been entitled to claim and also, you may have been mis-sold this if you were unaware of this and they did not advise you.

If you do not have this information then a SAR must be sent ASAP. First National we may have to track down as they have been taken over yet again.

Tuttsi

Comment

Re: does anyone think i can reclaim this?

yes they have been taken over by GE money and they have been in contact with me. how do you attach document? sorry new on here

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
      Working...
      X