• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

welcome finance dispute help pls

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• welcome finance dispute help pls

hi guys ,im new to this so not sure if ive posted in rite forum/
    im looking for advice as wasnt aware of these sites etc ,which are great a credit to u all lol
    i took loan out with welcome finance 5 year ago with ppi
    the loan was over 36 months
    the first 23 months went fine no missed payments etc ,then i got ill ,was told claim ppi which i didnt want take out but was told wouldnt get loan if i didnt etc
    i claimed only 3 months ppi ,when i returned to work i got worried cos i then had missed 2 payments while wait on ppi claim when i was ill ,some1 came see me at home ,i explained y i was worried etc ,they said not to worry as ive only got 13 payments left to pay so 2 months i misse will get added on to that ,i asked for proof etc was told get writing in post ,then nothing came i phone branch they told guy who came see me and left and wot he agreed etc the paperwork was missing etc and then they told me that i owe then 36months not 13 months my bank statements proof ive paid 23 months they went ohh its charges to intrest ,phone calls etc couldnt belive it as alrady paid 4500 bk already ,we refused to pay nothing until sorted still got hasseled 2 years on there still at same spot
    any advice be welcome and thanks for ur time reading this
    cheers

Re: welcome finance dispute help pls

Hello amberspy and welcome to Beagles.
    I really think the first thing you must do is send a SAR (Subject Access Request) to Welcome here is the info about this and how to go about sending for it Legal Beagles
    If you have actually claimed and have been paid out on the PPI I think it would be very hard to try and prove mis selling even if you were told no PPI no loan, but I maybe wrong on that point.
    I think you must get all the info and statements for this account and see just what has been added to it and if indeed any payments were made towards it from the Insurance.
    Enaid x

Comment

Re: welcome finance dispute help pls

Wot Nellie sez. But make sure you ask for EVERYTHING that they hold about you. Not just statements, but ALL info as she says... There could well be some juicy snippets that will be of benefit to you.
      My Blog
      http://cabotfanclub.wordpress.com

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
      Working...
      X