• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

firstplus uphold my PPI complaint

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• firstplus uphold my PPI complaint

Hi, had a suprise letter back from Firstplus, right on the last day of my SAR request. They have decided one of the loans I had complained about is mis-sold and will repay money to the loan and to myself.

Really chuffed, that they have done that ,but they have ignored my claim for the first loan entirely.

Then on further examination they are trying to get away with an underpayment of what is due, their figures dont stack up, so even in defeat they are still trying to stitch us up.!!

I had already just started court proceedings against them for the secret commissions, PPI and a few other things, so I .
    have decided to just pass this over to legal team and ignore it, potentially a far beter outcome from court action than they will ever come out with.

Just wanted to point this out , we have seen on the firstpluscomplaints site a trend or some early repayments coming through, also will keep you updated as to the court hearing as things happen.

russt

Re: firstplus uphold my PPI complaint

Originally posted by russt2000 View Post
    Hi, had a suprise letter back from Firstplus, right on the last day of my SAR request. They have decided one of the loans I had complained about is mis-sold and will repay money to the loan and to myself.
    "Uphold", did you say "uphold" ?. Am I reading this correctly ? LOL.

Did they comply with your SAR request though ?. The reason I ask is that if they havent they could be trying to hide something. You still require them to comply with the SAR.

Just wanted to point this out , we have seen on the firstpluscomplaints site a trend or some early repayments coming through, also will keep you updated as to the court hearing as things happen.
    Thats great news.
    russt
    Well done so far, keep up the fight for what is rightfully yours.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
    Working...
    X