• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Yorkshire Bank CC Has anyone had any success?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yorkshire Bank CC Has anyone had any success?

Has anyone had any success reclaiming PPI from Yorkshire Bank for their Credit Card?

I paid off & cancelled my Yorkshire Bank CC in 2005 but paid PPI from 1994 to when I close my CC account.

Any advice/ideas please.

Re: Yorkshire Bank CC Has anyone had any success?

It would certainly be worthwhile trying, but remember that you will likely only get back PPI paid over the past 6 years. If you win.

Did you need to claim on it at any time?
    My Blog
    http://cabotfanclub.wordpress.com

Comment

No I have never claimed on any of my PPI policies.

Comment

Nothing to lose then. Go for it.
        My Blog
        http://cabotfanclub.wordpress.com

Comment

Hi Natalie and welcome to Beagles,

Can I ask on what basis are you wanting to reclaim the PPI?

Do you feel it was mis-sold to you for any reason such as it being a condition of them giving you the card , did you have any pre-existing medical condition that was not covered by the PPI etc. or are you just wanting to reclaim the PPI due to the recent attention that PPI policies have been receiving?
          Any opinions I give are my own. Any advice I give is without liability. If you are unsure, please seek qualified legal advice.

IF WE HAVE HELPED YOU PLEASE CONSIDER UPGRADING TO VIP - click here

Comment

I feel that I was mis sold the PPI as I was not told that I could go elsewhere for cover or that cover was not compulsory. I get full pay when I am off work & if I was made redundant my pay off would have more than covered my full credit limit.

Comment

Excellent, apologies for the question. Just wanted to make sure you were doing it for the right reasons and that you had a valid claim as Yorkshire Bank would ask exactly the same questions.

Have a look around and you should see some good PPI threads to work from.
              Any opinions I give are my own. Any advice I give is without liability. If you are unsure, please seek qualified legal advice.

Comment

I have had two successful PPI claims with other institutions, but knowing how YB played dirty when trying to reclaim bank charges - which I still haven't got back despite a hardship claim, I could do with some inside info.

Thanks

Comment

I have a charges claim and lots of dealings with YB myself.

I would treat the PPI claim exactly the same as your two previous claims, if they fail to play ball then refer it to FOS.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                  Working...
                  X