• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

PPI offer from RBS vs old debt written off by Natwest...can they offset

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PPI offer from RBS vs old debt written off by Natwest...can they offset

Hi I was made an offer in 2015 which I neither accepted nor refused. They have got back in touch offering to make a payment. I phoned RBS up who now own Natwest. I phoned to check if I owed
    them any money and the DMO...Debt management said that the bank had .written off a loan amount. Its almost exactly the same as the PPI offer. If I accept the offer the letter says they will offfet against anything I owe...my question is do I still owe this written off debt and can they offest it against my PPI offer?
    Also not clear if the fact that RBS who bought Natwest ...they are making the offer ..not sure if this is rtelevant
    Tags: None

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
Working...
X