• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

HFC PPI

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HFC PPI

I am just writing to HFC regarding mis selling of PPI, they added it to personal loan I had with them.
    The box requesting PPI is blank and the payments are quoted at £41.92. A direct debit agreement was signed with the loan. The interest was variable with 7 days notice given of any change.

Where do I stand that in fact they took £ 48.63 from the start without any notice because they added PPI?

Or do I just stick with mis selling?

Thanks

Re: HFC PPI

So on your agreement does it give 2 different repayment amounts, 1 with PPI and 1 without ?

Comment

No there is no PPI added on the agreement. There is a box to cross if you want it, and then a paragraph to say if you have chosen optional credit protection ,then the monthly amount payable in respect of the Amount of Credit and interest is the monthly repayment less the monthly credit protection insurance premium of 13.7931% of the monthly repayment. I did not tick/cross the box.

Comment

Well it's not so much mis sold IMO but added without your permission.
        I would write and demand the money back for the difference £6.71, I believe per month, for the amount of time they have been taking it. Send them a copy of the agreement stating box not ticked and PPI not requested.
        Also if by chance you have incurred any bank charges cause they have taken over and above what they should, then get them back too.
        Just my opinion Pink, feel free to wait for other responses. Enaid x

Comment

Thats great thanks Enaid, and your opinion is valued. x

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
          Working...
          X