• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Norton Finance PPI reclaiming help needed.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Norton Finance PPI reclaiming help needed.

Here are Rubys Letters attached

PKea

Comment

Hi, could someone have a look at my letters (see above post) and let me know what you think? Many thanks

Comment

"Bumping this" Can anyone help please! Many thanks

Comment

Bumping this again, can some one please help me!

Comment

I will have a read through your letters tonight and post my thoughts on them.

Comment

It is interesting that they are now admitting hidden commissions charges.
              This causes them problems with regards Wilson and another v Hurstanger Ltd [2007] EWCA Civ 299, s31-51.
              [38] Obviously if there has been no disclosure the agent will have received a secret commission. This is a blatant breach of
              his fiduciary duty but additionally the payment or receipt of a secret commission is considered to be a form of bribe and is
              treated in the authorities as a special category of fraud in which it is unnecessary to prove motive, inducement or loss up to
              the amount of the bribe. The principal has alternative remedies against both the briber and the agent for money had and
              received where he can recover the amount of the bribe or for damages for fraud where he can recover the amount of any
              actual loss sustained by entering into the transaction in respect of which the bribe was given.
              Naughty Norton.

Did you know about this commission ??

Comment

I had no idea about commission until I asked them the question.

Comment

Hi, Has anyone had chance to have a look at my letters yet?? Sorry to be a pest but I am eager to get on with it. Many thanks

Comment

Hi Ruby, I am looking into the points CB has raised on your case re the hidden commision, as they may put a different angle on your caes.

also, have you contacted the FLA to check whether they were a member at the time

The FLA can be contacted on 020 7836 6511

PKea

Comment

Hi PKea
                      Thank you for taking the time to look into this for me I will try and call the FLA later today or can I check online?

Comment

Have a search Here

FLA :: Membership Campaigns :: Membership directory

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                        Working...
                        X