• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Allay Claims Harassing me

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Allay Claims Harassing me

Hello, I started receiving texts from a company called Allay claims about a month ago. I blocked them I'd never heard of them. Then I stated getting emails again I blocked them. These were telling me they had found PPI that I am allegedly due. I had never heard of this company and knew that I have no PPI outstanding as I have already successfully claimed anything I'd had. Last week a lady called me and said she was from allay claims and she needed more info regarding my "claim" I explained I had not asked anyone to look for ppi and I'd. Ever had any dealing with them. She hung up. Tonight while I was at work I got a call from a very rude man whom I again explained I'd never heard of them and I had not claimed to which he very sarcastically said "oh so you didn't fill in and sign a form on (date) at (time) I replied I had not. He then started shouting and it was so bad I could not get a word in so he then said. "fine our bill will be in the post" I asked what bill and be said the bill I agreed to for them searching for me. He hung up. I called the number back and got a lady who knew my name already! I asked her to tell me who I was supposed to have ppi with and she said I had three successful claims with HBOS 2 loans and 1 credit card. Now I have a credit card but I never took out ppi with it. I asked HBOS about any poi and they told me I was not due anything. The lady then rattled off my DOB address phone number etc. I have never given these people my info. She then said that she has a document I had signed online (I have not signed anything) and if I did not go ahead they will bill me for their work. She could not tell me how much this bill would be and promptly out me through to customer services where I was 18th in the que and it was at least a 38 minute wait. I hung up.
    ​​​​​I have signed nothing online I have signed nothing on paper. aI Hasknkw I do not have any claim with HBOS and I've never in my life had 2 X loans with them!! Has anyone else had any dealings with this company? It's made me very worried and I dont know what to do so any help or advice would be much appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

​​
    Tags: None

Update. Spoke to HBOS ppi claims people who have thoroughly checked and as I thought I have never had any loans with them (allay say I had two) and I submitted a claim for a credit card I had but was not due any ppi. Allah claims are still emailing and texting me. Just ignoring them now.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
    Working...
    X