• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

TSB Credit Cards PPI Claim Not Upheld By Lloyd’s

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TSB Credit Cards PPI Claim Not Upheld By Lloyd’s

Hello all,

I’m neutral and would like to introduce myself to the forum.

In July last year I had a PPI claim through a claims company for two TSB Credit Cards rejected.

Lloyd’s said there was no PPI on the Credit Cards and as I had no statements to show that there was, I trusted their decision and had no reason to take the claim to the FOS.

July this year I found statements for both credits cards from 1998 and on each of them it has got Payments Insurance Premium.

I sent a copy of the statements to Lloyd’s and they said it’s not PPI it’s something else but didn’t know what.

Is it a complete coincidence the two credit cards with different balances on them, that the Payments Insurance Premium was equal to 0.71% of the balance, about the right amount in 1998.

Also is it a complete coincidence that on both credit cards the Payments Insurance Premium was added to both statements on the same date as the interest was added.

If the Payment Insurance Premium was something else should there be a reference number next to it like other transactions.

I’ve asked another claims company to look into it and Lloyd’s said a claim was made last year and there was no PPI on the credit cards and the claim was closed.

So if the Payments Insurance Premium wasn’t PPI fair enough but if was and I’ve got statements to show that, the PPI would of been on it last year so why didn’t they say so.

Today I submitted another PPI complaint to Lloyd’s regarding the credit cards.

I said as I now have statements for the credit cards, I want them to open a new case for them.
    Tags: None

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
Working...
X