• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Cardiff pinnacle single premium ppi

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cardiff pinnacle single premium ppi

Hi Forum

Wandering if someone can give me some guidance here on how to construct a letter to Cardiff pinnacle to request a refund of ppi.

I originally took out a loan with First National Bank back in 2004 via dial a loan GE money later took over from first national . The loan was £30k and a single payment protection premium. Of just over £2000 was added to the loan.

I cleared the loan in 2012 and rang back GE money some years later (after all the adverts on ppi started to aappear) to ask GE money if i had paid ppi on the loan.

They confirmed that i did and that as i had taken out the loan through dial 4 a loan and with First National Bank both of which no longer exist

they said that they were not responsible

they went further to say that they were recording this call and that ive been told that the matter is now dead as they were not the ones that sold the ppi to me

. I accepted and forgot about the matter.

However recently i sold my home and when clearing out old junk i came across the original loan agreement.

I did a Google on forums where complainants were approaching the underwritters.

recently contacted GE money again and asked who were the underwriters for the loan. They confirmed that it was Cardiff pinnacle.

My situation at the time of the loan was that i was working two jobs one full time one part time both public sector with ample sick pay benefits ie both will pay 6 months full salary and 6 months half salary. I'm still in those two jobs today. Both jobs I started in 1995.

Now the successes that ive come across are very far and few between and are years old and cannot find any exams of letters that were sent to Cardiff pinnacle to make the initial complaint. I understand that this is very very important.

Firstly does anyone think that i have a chance.

I know that at the time of taking the loan I was told taking out ppi will increase my chances of getting the loan and the loan consolidated two other loans that i had previously taken from first national of which I dont have the paperwork.

I probably had ppi on those as well but no proof.

How ever I have this one agreement as proof on the £30,000 loan with the upfront ppi added to it.

Can anyone guide me on how to write to Cardiff pinnacle .

What do i say.

How do i construct it.

And does anybody feel that i have a chance.

Funny enough about 1.5 years ago out of the blue GE money refunded me £1600.

I asked was this ppi .

They categorically said no.

It was that they made some errors.in the past.

I asked for a written explanation and some weeks later I got a letter simply saying they made some miscalculations on interest rates but had nothing to do with ppi.

Maybe it was to do with the pelvin case.

Hope someone can guide me in making a ppi claim from the underwriters Cardiff pinnacle.

Advanced thanks if anyone can help me 
    Tags: None

Hi there, i know this post was some time ago, but did you manage to reclaim your ppi, I'm just in the process of trying to find the letter to send to the underwriters for Dial 4 A Loan but i am struggling like crazy to find something!!

Many thanks

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
    Working...
    X