• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Lombard CC PPI

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Lombard CC PPI

Thanks very much Pkea, but one more question before I go ahead. Isnt Credit Card Repayment Protection is the same as Payment Protection Insurance?

Thanks

Comment

Use, in your letter, whatever they call it in your agreement.

Everyone seems to give it different names, prob to get away from the bad press PPI has.

Comment

Hi,
        I haven’t heard from them yet after I sent the preliminary letter. I don’t know if I should contact the Financial Ombudsman or go ahead with the court proceedings?

Thank you
        Shira

Comment

If you have sent a prelim and they have not replied within your time scale, then you must carry on as stated in that letter.
          The next letter is a LBA (letter before action)

If I do not receive a satisfactory response I will issue another letter notifying you of my intention to take further action if the matter is not resolved within a further 14 days. After this limit has passed I will be either contacting the Financial Ombudsman to investigate my complaint or issuing court proceedings.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
          Working...
          X