• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Lifestyle Claims

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lifestyle Claims

Hi, Could anyone please advise how I might suceed in obtaining a refund from Lifestyle Claims, I have been attempting to do so since March 2012. Any advise would be greatly appeciated.
    Tags: None

Re: Lifestyle Claims

Originally posted by Maggie1Rose View Post
    Hi, Could anyone please advise how I might suceed in obtaining a refund from Lifestyle Claims, I have been attempting to do so since March 2012. Any advise would be greatly appeciated.
    If you paid by Credit Card you can use the Charge Back scheme from your lender.

Comment

Hi Maggie

We've been keeping a close eye on Lifestyle Claims.

What has happened in your case?

Was your agreement with Lifestyle Claims? Have you had contact from Lifestyle Money or Redhawk?

I'll move this to the CMC forum where it will get better attention.
      "Although scalar fields are Lorentz scalars, they may transform nontrivially under other symmetries, such as flavour or isospin. For example, the pion is invariant under the restricted Lorentz group, but is an isospin triplet (meaning it transforms like a three component vector under the SU(2) isospin symmetry). Furthermore, it picks up a negative phase under parity inversion, so it transforms nontrivially under the full Lorentz group; such particles are called pseudoscalar rather than scalar. Most mesons are pseudoscalar particles." (finally explained to a captivated Celestine by Professor Brian Cox on Wednesday 27th June 2012 )

I am proud to have co-founded LegalBeagles in 2007

If we have helped you we'd appreciate it if you can leave a review on our Trust Pilot page

If you wish to book an appointment with me to discuss your credit agreement, please email kate@legalbeaglesgroup. com

Comment

Thank you for your response.

I can only say that since March 2013 I have been going through a total farce with Lifestyle, I have an email actually stating that I am due a refund, I was verbally told in July that the monies would be put into my bank electronically, I am still waiting, I will not bore you with the in's and outs of numerous telephone calls, letters, emails that have gone between Lifestyle and me, the far fetched excuses for not having the money put into my bank, I have already approached the Financial Ombudsman with all the details but had a response from them saying that they could not deal with this as Lifestyle are (were) not regulated by them.

I have had no further contact from Lifestyle, since July 2012 and have not been approached by Redhawk, I am still owed £359.00.

Again thank you for your response, much appreciated.

Comment

Hi Enaid,

I wish you a Happy amd Healthy 2013.

Unfortunately I paid via Debit Card.

Comment

Hi Maggie

Unfortunately, Lifestyle Claims ceased trading in October after the Ministry of Justice stopped them from taking up front fees (which kind of destroyed their scam business model).

Read here for more info:
            http://www.legalbeagles.info/forums/...festyle-claims

Some debit cards offer some protection, it may be worth checking.

The reason I asked about Lifestyle Money and Redhawk is because they appear to have taken over Lifestyle Claims client list....but as they owe you money, I doubt they'll be contacting you sadly. Though they are doggedly pursuing those poor consumers they say owe them money funnily enough.
            "Although scalar fields are Lorentz scalars, they may transform nontrivially under other symmetries, such as flavour or isospin. For example, the pion is invariant under the restricted Lorentz group, but is an isospin triplet (meaning it transforms like a three component vector under the SU(2) isospin symmetry). Furthermore, it picks up a negative phase under parity inversion, so it transforms nontrivially under the full Lorentz group; such particles are called pseudoscalar rather than scalar. Most mesons are pseudoscalar particles." (finally explained to a captivated Celestine by Professor Brian Cox on Wednesday 27th June 2012 )

I am proud to have co-founded LegalBeagles in 2007

If we have helped you we'd appreciate it if you can leave a review on our Trust Pilot page

If you wish to book an appointment with me to discuss your credit agreement, please email kate@legalbeaglesgroup. com

Comment

for anyone who did not receive a service from Lifestyle Claims and now that they are in administration you do have some recourse under S.75 - please read this article http://www.legalbeagles.info/forums/...mer-credit-act it is still possible to get a full refund.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
              Working...
              X