• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Total financial claims solutions - swansea

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Total financial claims solutions - swansea

I have just been contacted by this company asked for me by name. So thought I would have some fun lol. http://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&rct..._3jS8b96jgQCyQ if you are called their phone number is 02921961006. I have not checked yet but their MOJ number is CRM22260

He said his name was Richard and started off my saying that following Watchdog and Panorama on Mortgages that have been mis-sold he was contacting me because the Financial Services have given only 4 firms the authorisation to follow up and see if they could help people. He also said he was not selling mis-sold PPI.

So I said to him, who at the Financial Services gave you permission to call me??? deathly silence.....surprise surprise he did not know.

He said that Northern Rock mortgages were mis-sold - I said ohhh good I do not have a Northern Rock Mortgage. He said it applied to other banks as well.

Then he said had purchased my details from 4 different companies - so I asked who exactly did he purchase my details from, he said he would find out for me and asked me to hold and then guess what the line went dead.....

They do not like being asked questions, they prefer to hope that you are gullable enough to listen and be impressed that the Financial Services are taking a great interest in you. It is not true - the FSA do NOT KNOW WHO YOU ARE and they certainly would not give permission for these type of firms to call you.

If you get a call from them - play them along but don;t give them any information at all.

Tags: None

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
Working...
X