• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Ingenious Legal

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ingenious Legal

Like other threads I have read on here, I have also received letters from Ingenious Legal saying I owe them almost £900 for a claim they made against my bank for PPI. I like many others vaguely remember following a link to enquire about PPI, however I never authorised anyone to carry out a claim on my behalf. I have now received letters from a debt management company threatening me with court for none payment of the fees. I have letters ready to post asking for SAR. I was going to pay the fees today until I saw the thread on here.
    Tags: None

Hi DEBS17

EXC Can you take a look and advise, many thanks.

Comment

In short, get the information from you SAR, make formal complaint to Ingenious on the basis that you didn't give them your informed consent and when they've provided a final response (or don't provide on after 8 weeks) take it to the Legal Ombudsman.

Comment

Originally posted by EXC View Post
        In short, get the information from you SAR, make formal complaint to Ingenious on the basis that you didn't give them your informed consent and when they've provided a final response (or don't provide on after 8 weeks) take it to the Legal Ombudsman.
        Thank you for your advice, I will post on here any response I receive.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
        Working...
        X