• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Fast Track chasing payment

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi EXC

This is what Barclaycard have told me in a letter:

I can confirm that whilst Fast Track Reclaim were involved with the initial raising of your complaint, our records show the Letter of Authority provided was invalid, and we explained this to them in our letter dated 23 April 2019. As such, we consider Fast Track Reclaim did not have permission to speak to us about your complaint at the time we issued our final response.

Copy of letter attached.

Not sure how to proceed now. Does the fact that they were involved initially mean anything? Or is this enough to be able to tell them to go and take a running jump??

Thanks again

Attached Files

Comment

To answer you question I'd need to see the enclosures they sent you with the letter i.e. their response letter to you of 10 June 2019 and their letter to Allay of 23 April 2019.

You can email them to me at nick@legalbeaglesgroup.com

Comment

Did you get it sorted?

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
        Working...
        X